Fake

Friday Numbers

Now I feel all down and unenthused.

I have to watc´h my self when Avengers comes out..if she does a 160 mill number and puts it down to 135mill i will smash my pc and kill somebodySeriously

WOW I missed out on great days with a lot of great posts, while my computer has been down. I have been checking out the forum once in day through my phone and has been losing internet connection too many times to count.And guys Fake is a great guy with the best knowledge for boxoffice and he never makes a predictions just to be a troll to some fans.

I have to watc´h my self when Avengers comes out..if she does a 160 mill number and puts it down to 135mill i will smash my pc and kill somebodySeriously

I will remember to get out of the country at that time. :P

WOW I missed out on great days with a lot of great posts, while my computer has been down. I have been checking out the forum once in day through my phone and has been losing internet connection too many times to count.

And guys Fake is a great guy with the best knowledge for boxoffice and he never makes a predictions just to be a troll to some fans.

Very very true

So can you sum up what happened in here for me, cuz I can't really go through 27 pages. I have only read the 10 or so pages.

The THG startet low around 20.. Then it was upped to 22-24 mill and the 2nd weeknd record was in play..Now its 19,5 and everyone is disapointed

And know baumer and Fake are going to be very close with their predictions according to the new information.

Its still doing more than 55 mill from a 20 mill friday

So can you sum up what happened in here for me, cuz I can't really go through 27 pages. I have only read the 10 or so pages.

And at some point Wrath was UNDER 30 mill OW :o