Noctis

Thurs numbers

she nailed it last wk.

Yeah, last week was strange. Her early figure for THG was much closer than the late night update. Still, one odd week isn't going to change my mind Edited by spizzer

Yeah, last week was strange. Her early figure for THG was much closer than the late night update. Still, one odd week isn't going to change my mind

What's that saying about a broken clock? :)

Titanic folding

And again, this is based on afternoon matinees out east and one afternoon matinee out west. It's still too early.

"Box office observers cautioned that Friday's lanscape could change if American Reunion drops off more than most R-rated pics Friday night."

Are they implying American Reunion will drop because it's a sequel, or R-rated films drop during the night. That second one doesn't make any sense.

"Box office observers cautioned that Friday's lanscape could change if American Reunion drops off more than most R-rated pics Friday night."

Are they implying American Reunion will drop because it's a sequel, or R-rated films drop during the night. That second one doesn't make any sense.

I just think we should wait until we have later numbers. It's just too early to say how much a film will make when you have more than half the day left.

I just think we should wait until we have later numbers. It's just too early to say how much a film will make when you have more than half the day left.

Agreed. I'm just trying to figure out what the hell they actually mean by that.