Noctis

Thurs numbers

"Box office observers cautioned that Friday's lanscape could change if American Reunion drops off more than most R-rated pics Friday night."

Are they implying American Reunion will drop because it's a sequel, or R-rated films drop during the night. That second one doesn't make any sense.

It's Good Friday, so they might be cautioning that matinees could be a higher percentage of gross than for most R-rated films.

Why was the Friday thread locked?So what happened to this? -> (please no Friday #s thread until next update)Maybe I need a translator. It's a different language I guess.

Edited by kayumanggi

Why was the Friday thread locked?So what happened to this? -> (please no Friday #s thread until next update)Maybe I need a translator. It's a different language I guess.

micro management, they like that at this site.

Are you serious? Why should your thread be open when there was one opened before yours?

Yeah but I should not be concerned anymore because I can't edit the numbers on the next update since you locked mine, got it merged to an identical one.

Is that what this is about? You're worried that you can't have your thread opened?

Because I follow rules here B. #talkaboutmismanagement

Then go complain about me. I don't care. All I said was that we had been discussing the Friday numbers in the Thursday thread for 2 hours. Then you opened another thread with Friday numbers. There was no need for it. But you did it anyway and that's fine. It's not a big deal. Now you're crying because it's not your Friday numbers thread that's opened?