Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

Producers and distributors are always complaining  that theaters steal their money. Up to 30-40% of boxoffice gross. 

But sometimes it looks like our distributors also underreport grosses. To pay less to foreign studios or rights holders. 

Edited by juni78ukr
  • Like 1

Produsers and distributors are always complaining  that theaters steal their money. Up to 30-40% of boxoffice gross. 

But sometimes it looks like our distributors also underreport grosses. To pay less to foreign studios or rights holders. 

Nearly the same as China!  :P

They usually aren't, and even this time I still think expecting over $10m was fairly reasonable. MOS just seriously underperformed.

Or maybe I'm just biased in favor of that site, since I actually write for it.  ;) Including the weekly US box office reports.

oh lolll sorry i called it amateurs ))))) didnt mean to offend anyone :hug::)

i just dont look @ this site mainly for predictions

with such amount of screens reported before  I too expected it doing big $$$

Now You See Me is obviously a mistake. Should be a lot higher. 

It grossed 447k with 550 theaters out of 800 reported.

goood

Leyla, how is the WOM looking for MOS in Russia so far? Twitter reactions?

well in the timeframe that I checked wom seems to be average

some ppl rave but mostly i've seen meh reactions

again maybe it was only b/c I checked for a couple of hours so probs it cant be put as a fact

though its such a stark contrast with my nysm observing for days which is 90% raves & they keep coming :wub:

Edited by Leyla

Monsters will obviously win. Should gross at least around 250-260 mln RUB. For Man of Steel kinometro predicts very low weekend multiplyer with around 200 mln RUB or slightly more. I think it wiil be a bit higher. Around 220-230 mln RUB.

• Like 1