Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

It's about the characters, they're very funny, particularly Scrat :P

I dont get the big fuzz over Ice Age...There are so many others an better animated films out there

But anyway I think Pixar are the best, I just watched The Undestructibles (correct name?) again and loved it :DI can't wait for the sequel ^^ Edited by Fullbuster

It's about the characters, they're very funny, particularly Scrat :PBut anyway I think Pixar are the best, I just watched The Undestructibles (correct name?) again and loved it :DI can't wait for the sequel ^^

You mean The Incredibles?

Its called The Superfamily on Russian.

Russians aren't fans of SH movies but I'm sure a sequel to the movie could have good numbers, because it's a different kind of SH movie.The first one has been released in 2004 in Russia so I guess the gross isn't impressive...

I didn't see this but Madagascar 3 will pass Madagascar 2 in admissions, it's a good thing :)Let's see if Ice Age 4 will pass IA3 in admissions, or if the disappointment seen in other European countries will occur.