Eric is Quiet

Venom: The Last Dance | October 25, 2024

On 2/25/2024 at 12:30 PM, WittyUsername said:

Hopefully this’ll be the last one of these Sonyverse movies. 

One would think so, but SONY seems obssed that somehow they can make the Sipdeyverse Spinoffs (other then Venon) work........

I understand wanting Halloween weekend business, but this now leaves two prime early November slots, specifically Veteran's Day weekend, nearly empty. It'd be a big waste to only have The Amateur open there, I suggest one of the holiday tentpoles move up.

3 minutes ago, misterpepp said:

I understand wanting Halloween weekend business, but this now leaves two prime early November slots, specifically Veteran's Day weekend, nearly empty. It'd be a big waste to only have The Amateur open there, I suggest one of the holiday tentpoles move up.

Moana 2 would probably make bank in the November 8 slot. Moves away from Wicked, gets all the IMAX and PLFs to itself for two weeks, gets a nice hold during Thanksgiving weekend. Of course, Disney is typically very stubborn and stupid and loves to stick to the release dates they never budge from, so we'll probably have another dreadful November where all the heavy hitters are crowded around Thanksgiving.

• Like 2