Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

32 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

STOP pretending that you liked this shit, I'm almost crying, all that I wanted was a complex movie like TDK or at least a fun movie like MOS, but I didn't get any of this  KrLab8m.gif

I'm not pretending, I really loved it. And I'm watching it again today in IMAX. Not sure if only once. Just to remember the final battle it gives me chills.

5 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

What was the reason why you liked this? I really don't get this, it don't even looks like a Syneder movie.....

I like everything that's discussed in the movie, because I really love Superman and what he represents. I love watching Lex Luthor blooming into the threatening psychopath that the character always had the potential to be. I love the building of the DC universe, the hints of what's coming. I love the fight between the two main characters, and I loved the final battle and Wonder Woman. This movie has so many perfect and memorable scenes. I love it from start to finish, it's flawless.

17 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Just watched it, Jesus, I can't even express how disappointed I am, what went wrong? Well, EVERYTHING. 

Reveal hidden contents

I say all this as a MOS stan, what the hell happened with you Zack, you just lost your soul in this movie....... 

I HATE YOU MARVEL, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT KrLab8m.gif

u shouldn't have posted this in the spoiler thread lol everyone was coming for you

8 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

STOP pretending that you liked this shit, I'm almost crying, all that I wanted was a complex movie like TDK or at least a fun movie like MOS, but I didn't get any of this  KrLab8m.gif

8 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

At least it was better than Avengers: Age of Ultron  gret.gif

7 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

What was the reason why you liked this? I really don't get this, it don't even looks like a Syneder movie.....

7 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I'm going again tomorrow and on Saturday  gret.gif

171d6380-2969-0132-3ff8-0ebc4eccb42f-144

That's a fantastic start.

However I'm not sure to watch it, the awful critics dashed my hopes about this movie...I will wait for Captain America Civil War that will certainly be a better movie and could get a better box office.

21 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

That's a fantastic start.

However I'm not sure to watch it, the awful critics dashed my hopes about this movie...I will wait for Captain America Civil War that will certainly be a better movie and could get a better box office.

The movie is fantastic