Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Dragon 3 will be huge there,really.If we take the previous animated movies' trends 35m should be the target,and why not 40m?

The HTTYD franchise improves faster than Madagascar,Kung-Fu Panda and Ice Age...

HTTYD3 better have a huge number. This franchise don't have 4 movies to wait for Brazil.  -_- 

HTTYD3 better have a huge number. This franchise don't have 4 movies to wait for Brazil.  -_- 

The market will be bigger in 2016 and the 2 Dragon movies both have a great WOM from the viewers,I'm not worried at all :)

• Like 1

He saw the trailer once in our "Sky TV". He just said "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire?" and go to sleep.

But I don't blame him, I was also disappointed at THG, I think bofh of us were waiting for something more.

I watched the second one because everyone said that it was better. And I thought It was worse.

I've explained the reasons for not having liked THG on some pages ago if you are interested.

That's good. The trailer is shown before which movie?

Posted Image

Was before X-men.

• Like 2

X-Men DOFP got 29m here and more than 4m admissions,it's a success and that means a lot of people saw the trailer of Into the Storm.It's promising :)

Sure, I predict 16M-18M for it. Gravity did only 8M but it wasn't released in dubbed version.

Edited by MazeRunner23

Sadly it got 2 weeks of previews,grossing 10.7m before its official release so it's impossible to compare.

The record is Twilight BD2 with $11.8m in 3 days and without previews.

Still,TF4 will beat TF3 quite easily with such a start.

Nice Fullbuster!!  Has Dragon 2 opened over in Brazil yet? And if so hows it doing?

Not only that, I also don't like THG and TW series, hate Maleficent, hate chic flicks and will never ever watch TFIOS or any valentine movies. I'm still trying to figure out what's the big deal with Frozen at we speak (and I've watched it 3 times). :lol:

:o :oI thought I couldn't be surprised, but I was wrong.I wish I had a girl with such taste in movies.......
  • Like 1

Not only that, I also don't like THG and TW series, hate Maleficent, hate chic flicks and will never ever watch TFIOS or any valentine movies. I'm still trying to figure out what's the big deal with Frozen at we speak (and I've watched it 3 times). :lol:

:o what movies do you like?
  • Like 1

:o :oI thought I couldn't be surprised, but I was wrong.I wish I had a girl with such taste in movies.......

Do you see that KATCH 22? You're famous here :lol:;)

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

:o I thought I couldn't be surprised, but I was wrong.I wish I had a girl with such taste in movies.......

Are you sure? I like Baysformers so you might want to reconsider that. :D

I like a lot of movies, I love watching them on a big screen.

I think LOTR is probably my favourite franchise. I even love AUJ and DOS even though not as much as any movies in LOTR trilogy.

I like SH movies but the ones I actually love are SM2,IM1,THOR,TA,TDKR,MOS,CAP2 and DOFP.

Disaster movies are my cup of tea so I love ID4, Armageddon, 2012. I also love Godzilla because it reminded me of a good disaster movie while watching it.

Love sci-fi & monsters so Jurassic Park, Alien 1-2 & Prometheus. 

Horror is my favourite genre. I watch pretty much everything including some Asian horrors most people have never heard of. Saw movies are my guilty pleasure.

I love action movies when they're over the top like Michael Bay's movies (minus the Island and Bad Boys), Fast 5&6, 300&302.

Sometimes I do love 'good movies' like Titanic, Bourne Ultimatum, Saving Private Ryan & Black Hawk Down. Apes 2 is my favourite movie this year.

Do you see that KATCH 22? You're famous here :lol:

HAHA... :lol: Only because they thought I was a boy before.

• Like 3

I think LOTR is probably my favourite franchise. I even love AUJ and DOS even though not as much as any movies in LOTR trilogy.

I like SH movies but the ones I actually love are SM2,IM1,THOR,TA,TDKR,MOS,CAP2 and DOFP.

Disaster movies are my cup of tea so I love ID4, Armageddon, 2012. I also love Godzilla because it reminded me of a good disaster movie while watching it.

Horror is my favourite genre. I watch pretty much everything including some Asian horrors most people have never heard of. Saw movies are my guilty pleasure.

I love action movies when they're over the top like Michael Bay's movies (minus the Island and Bad Boys), Fast 5&6, 300&302.

Sometimes I do love 'good movies' like Titanic, Bourne Ultimatum, Saving Private Ryan & Black Hawk Down. Apes 2 is my favourite movie this year.

I never liked horror movies, not because they're boring or bad but I'm unable to sleep after that,I don't like to be scared or seeing people killed by a psycho ^^"

• Like 1

I like you! That love for LOTR, I feel it too XD