Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

It was fine, but BH6 has a soul, that's not the case of Lego movie, and there is a lot of emotion, it's quite an adult movie in many ways, particularly its treatment about death and how it affects us.

I liked BH6, but it's pretty generic. Lego Movie was way more creative and intelligent. And there is a lot of emotion at the and in LM too.

Transformers are physically basic and soulless, I feel nothing when I see them. Ultron is the perfect example of a real robotic villain. And superheroes and their humor, their relationship, their friendship, it's just something TF can't replicate. If it was just that that wouldn't be a disaster but the humor is the worse, it's not even childish, it's this fucking teenager humor with 0% intelligence and 100% stupidity that repelled me, I just couldn't bear it, it's really pitiful.

The avengers are also so basic for me, I feel nothing when I see them, the motivation of Ultron is so stupid as the ones of Megatron, but at least Megatron was not killed so easily, the relation between Optimus Prime and Shia in the first 3 movies is so strong as the one of Avengers, the 'humor' in Avengers is also pretty much stupid and teenager, especially the jokes of RDJ.....

I liked BH6, but it's pretty generic. Lego Movie was way more creative and intelligent. And there is a lot of emotion at the and in LM too.

Basic is the perfect definition for BH6 and the recent releases from Disney, they're not bad movies like the ones from DW, but they're just nothing special like the ones from Pixar, it's something in the middle of the road

The avengers are also so basic for me, I feel nothing when I see them, the motivation of Ultron is so stupid as the ones of Megatron, but at least Megatron was not killed so easily, the relation between Optimus Prime and Shia in the first 3 movies is so strong as the one of Avengers, the 'humor' in Avengers is also pretty much stupid and teenager, especially the jokes of RDJ.....

If you feel nothing when you see them that just means you have a problem..Dammit, Captain America & Co working together, that's just a wonderful team. :wub:  And please don't talk about Shia :angry: I never stood this guy, I don't know why but I always felt he is a jerk, it's physical, and it was even worse in Indiana Jones 4 :wacko:

Basic is the perfect definition for BH6 and the recent releases from Disney, they're not bad movies like the ones from DW, but they're just nothing special like the ones from Pixar, it's something in the middle of the road

BH6 is worth the best Pixar movies, you exactly have the same kind of characters, emotions, pace, and I say that as a huge Pixar fan. BH6 is incredible, I love it so much.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

If you feel nothing when you see them that just means you have a problem..Dammit, Captain America & Co working together, that's just a wonderful team. :wub: And please don't talk about Shia :angry: I never stood this guy, I don't know why but I always felt he is a jerk, it's physical, and it was even worse in Indiana Jones 4 :wacko:

We have to agree to disagree on this discussion, my dear, you never will stop defending Avengers and I never will stop defending Transformers :P

No. Frozen is one of the best animated movies of all time. I've seen it like a hundred times.  :wub:

BH6 is worth the best Pixar movies, you exactly have the same kind of characters, emotions, pace, and I say that as a huge Pixar fan. BH6 is incredible, I love it so much.

That's so true it is one of my favorite movies, it is such a moving and delicious masterpiece. People who didn't love it didn't understand it I think, maybe they don't even have emotions. Death, heroism, humor and beauty are mixed in a perfect way.

I can understand why you love BH6 so much, but I just didn't connect with it, for example, the death of Hiro's brothers didn't have any impact on me, while I cried even watching Brave :ph34r:

I can understand why you love BH6 so much, but I just didn't connect with it, for example, the death of Hiro's brothers didn't have any impact on me, while I cried even watching Brave :ph34r:

Well, there is nothing to do then, I still don't understand how it is possible but we're all different...

I tried to love Frozen, I really tried, I watched the movie a hundred times, I listened the whole soundtrack, but I just don't understand the love for it :ph34r:

What I love in this movie? The songs, that brought me back the Disney from the 90s, it was very pleasant to watch and hear, and I was very surprised by the prince, I didn't expect him to be such a jerk, it was very well done.

I liked Frozen but the absence of a real villain annoyed me a bit.

Not every movie needs a villain. That's the reason why superhero movies are so similar, there is a super evil villain, who alway wants to destroy the world and the hero must defeat him.