Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

5 hours ago, Audrey said:

Only due to one review.  It is because there are so few reviews.  For some reason though, seems like too many negative reviews for so little.

We'll see, MJ2 should get at least 200 more reviews over the time.

• Like 1

Arthur : The dollar started to climb back, to $1 = R$3.80, it was at R$3.74 last Friday. It can go either way by next week but that probably won't change that much. The exchange rate will be much more disadvantageous than it was for MJ1 anyway...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arthur Pendragon said:

And what do you forecast for MJ2 in terms of total and OW?

It's really hard to predict with such an ER, the movie will lose a lot of dollars...On the other hand this is the final installment, it has 3D and it seems to be a very good movie so I think it will be bigger than MJ1 during both the OW and total gross.

I expect $11m OW (MJ1 : $8.9m) and a total gross of $27m (MJ1 : $21m). It's optimistic with such an ER but it's quite possible.

• Like 1

What's going on? This thread is unusually slow..Where are Napoleon and Blur? They left at the same time than Raphael ?

Thankfully Fullbuster is here to take care of it but still this thread is more dynamic than that! With MJ2 coming I expected more activity!

Edited by Arthur Pendragon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Arthur : The dollar started to climb back, to $1 = R$3.80, it was at R$3.74 last Friday. It can go either way by next week but that probably won't change that much. The exchange rate will be much more disadvantageous than it was for MJ1 anyway...

That's not good, let's hope that won't kill it too much ?

40 minutes ago, Arthur Pendragon said:

What's going on? This thread is unusually slow..Where are Napoleon and Blur? They left at the same time than Raphael ?

Thankfully Fullbuster is here to take care of it but still this thread is more dynamic than that! With MJ2 coming I expected more activity!

I know but there is nothing I can do about it, I won't take care of it anyway :)

• Like 1