Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

1 minute ago, misafeco said:

I hope you can catch it. Luckily I don't have the same problem, our ticket prices are low compared to Western countries. On Wednesdays I can watch movies for 990 Ft (3.2 euro).

At such a price I certainly could watch it, here I'll have to pay 10 euros if I want to do that...

• Like 2

Just now, Fullbuster said:

At such a price I certainly could watch it, here I'll have to pay 10 euros if I want to do that...

Regular ticket prices are around 5-5.5 euros, IMAX and 3D prices are a little higher. As a student you can watch movies for ~4 euros. 10 years ago a movie ticket was around 0.5 euro. :ph34r: That's why new movies have all the records.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, misafeco said:

Regular ticket prices are around 5-5.5 euros, IMAX and 3D prices are a little higher. As a student you can watch movies for ~4 euros. 10 years ago a movie ticket was around 0.5 euro. :ph34r: That's why new movies have all the records.

Don't worry, in 10 years you'll pay 10 euros too if you're still there in the future :P

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 2

So I've been looking at other pages and people seem to think that mockingjay part 2 will open under mockingjay part 1.  I highly doubt that.  If it did, that would be a travesty.  I mean this is a FINALE.  People really must not have any faith.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Audrey said:

So I've been looking at other pages and people seem to think that mockingjay part 2 will open under mockingjay part 1.  I highly doubt that.  If it did, that would be a travesty.  I mean this is a FINALE.  People really must not have any faith.

Under MJ1? In the US or OS? That seems quite unlikely, not only it is a finale but it also has 3D and much better reviews...If Twilight BD2 could do it there is no reason MJ2 couldn't

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Under MJ1? In the US or OS? That seems quite unlikely, not only it is a finale but it also has 3D and much better reviews...If Twilight BD2 could do it there is no reason MJ2 couldn't

My thoughts exactly.  In the US people are saying it might be lower.  I'm like no lol.

THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIES IN ADMISSIONS

The Hunger Games : 1,920,000

The Hunger Games Catching Fire : 3,543,000

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 : 4,845,000

THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIES IN US DOLLARS

The Hunger Games : $10.2m

The Hunger Games Catching Fire : $17.3m

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 : $22.5m

THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIES IN BRAZILIAN REAIS (LOCAL CURRENCY)

The Hunger Games : R$19m

The Hunger Games Catching Fire : R$39.7m

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 : R$56.3m

I hope you enjoy it :D

My forecasts for MJ2 :

MJ2 IN ADMISSIONS

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 : 8,300,000

MJ2 IN US DOLLARS

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 : $24m

MJ2 IN BRAZILIAN REAIS (LOCAL CURRENCY)

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 : R$91m

Edited by Fullbuster