Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

17 hours ago, Arthur Pendragon said:

What's going on? This thread is unusually slow..Where are Napoleon and Blur? They left at the same time than Raphael ?

Thankfully Fullbuster is here to take care of it but still this thread is more dynamic than that! With MJ2 coming I expected more activity!

I'm here. It's just that there isn't much to comment, Spectre did what was expected, if at least it had flopped we would have something to discuss  :lol: 

I'm excited to watch Black Mass this weekend, it looks great.

7 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I'm here. It's just that there isn't much to comment, Spectre did what was expected, if at least it had flopped we would have something to discuss  :lol: 

I'm excited to watch Black Mass this weekend, it looks great.

Good to see you here ? Skyfall was not a success, and Spectre didn't change that. Black Mass is a sci-fi right? Brazilians don't seem to like this genre.

5 hours ago, Arthur Pendragon said:

Revealing article from the New York Times about Globo TV :

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/11/opinion/international/escaping-reality-with-brazils-globo-tv.html

By a Brazilian journalist. Poor Brazilians ?

I hate Brazilian TV, but I disagree with this criticism. Globo is a company like any other that seeks profit, and many years ago it was build from nothing to become a huge TV network with a massive audience. If they start to produce more complex telenovelas and a more political journalism, it would lost its appeal to the masses and lose money. And the telenovelas are not as superficial as the article says, most of them discuss really important themes.

14 minutes ago, Arthur Pendragon said:

Good to see you here ? Skyfall was not a success, and Spectre didn't change that. Black Mass is a sci-fi right? Brazilians don't seem to like this genre.

No, it's that crime/mob drama with Johnny Depp. I don't expect it to perform well here, I'm just excited to watch it  :lol: 

The next big release will be Mockingjay.

23 hours ago, Arthur Pendragon said:

What's going on? This thread is unusually slow..Where are Napoleon and Blur? They left at the same time than Raphael ?

Thankfully Fullbuster is here to take care of it but still this thread is more dynamic than that! With MJ2 coming I expected more activity!

I'm here.

Still in mourning for SPECTRE's flop.

tumblr_inline_nv07pa9LnV1sef3pv_500.gif

24 minutes ago, misafeco said:
Belgium 18 November 2015 (Dutch & French speaking region)
Brazil 18 November 2015  
Switzerland 18 November 2015 (French speaking region)
Finland 18 November 2015  
France 18 November 2015  
Netherlands 18 November 2015  
Philippines 18 November 2015  
Sweden 18 November 2015

I didn't dream then, Brazil will have it first, with other countries :p

10 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

I didn't dream then, Brazil will have it first, with other countries :p

I could see it on the 18th too (there are evening shows), but i'll probably wait until Friday to see it with my younger sister and brother.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, misafeco said:

I could see it on the 18th too (there are evening shows), but i'll probably wait until Friday to see it with my younger sister and brother.

I'm unlikely to watch it though, The Good Dinosaur and Star Wars are my priority, my budget is really tight.

Just now, Fullbuster said:

I'm unlikely to watch it though, The Good Dinosaur and Star Wars are my priority, my budget is really tight.

I hope you can catch it. Luckily I don't have the same problem, our ticket prices are low compared to Western countries. On Wednesdays I can watch movies for 990 Ft (3.2 euro).