Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

COMPARISON USA / BRAZIL

Let's get back to business, I got a new idea for a new list : The US market is weighing $10.5B and the Brazilian market $0.85B...Let's make interesting comparisons in terms of proportion. So the US movie market is 12.35 times bigger than the Brazilian movie market.

USA : 749.8m

BRAZIL : 58.2m

If Brazil had the size of the US market this movie would get i that country: 718.77m

CONCLUSION : Proportionally speaking Avatar was slightly bigger in the US.

Edited by Fullbuster

COMPARISON USA / BRAZIL

Let's get back to business, I got a new idea for a new list : The US market is weighing $10.5B and the Brazilian market $0.85B...Let's make interesting comparisons in terms of proportion. So the US movie market is 12.35 times bigger than the Brazilian movie market.

TITANIC (dollars)

USA : 600.8m

BRAZIL : 70.5m

If Brazil had the size of the US market this movie would get in that country: 870.7m

CONCLUSION : Proportionally speaking this movie was much bigger in Brazil .

Edited by Fullbuster

COMPARISON USA / BRAZIL

JURASSIC WORLD (dollars)

USA : 652.1m

BRAZIL : 29.1m

If Brazil had the size of the US market this movie would get in that country: 359.4m

CONCLUSION : Proportionally speaking this movie was much bigger in the US.

Edited by Fullbuster

COMPARISON USA / BRAZIL

THE AVENGERS (dollars)

USA : 623.4m

BRAZIL : 63.9m

If Brazil had the size of the US market this movie would get in that country: 789.2m

Edited by Fullbuster

COMPARISON USA / BRAZIL

FURIOUS 7 (dollars)

USA : 353m

BRAZIL : 43.8m

If Brazil had the size of the US market this movie would get in that country: 541m

Edited by Fullbuster

COMPARISON USA / BRAZIL (THE ENTIRE LIST FOR NOW)

USA : 749.8m

BRAZIL : 58.2m

If Brazil had the size of the US market this movie would get i that country: 718.77m

CONCLUSION : Proportionally speaking Avatar was slightly bigger in the US.

TITANIC (dollars)

USA : 600.8m

BRAZIL : 70.5m

If Brazil had the size of the US market this movie would get in that country: 870.7m

JURASSIC WORLD (dollars)

USA : 652.1m

BRAZIL : 29.1m

If Brazil had the size of the US market this movie would get in that country: 359.4m

CONCLUSION : Proportionally speaking this movie was much bigger in the US.

THE AVENGERS (dollars)

USA : 623.4m

BRAZIL : 63.9m

If Brazil had the size of the US market this movie would get in that country: 789.2m

FURIOUS 7 (dollars)

USA : 353m

BRAZIL : 43.8m

If Brazil had the size of the US market this movie would get in that country: 541m

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

COMPARISON USA / BRAZIL

THE AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON (dollars)

USA : 459m

BRAZIL : 47.9m

If Brazil had the size of the US market this movie would get in that country: 591.6m

Edited by Fullbuster

5 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Just came back home after spending the whole day out, and heard about what happened in Paris. This is so sad and unbelievable. Are you okay, Fullbuster?

CRAZY!!! I just woke up (3:50am here) to go to the toilets and I suddenly see text messages telling me this! I never expected such violent attacks, it's a nightmare..the country won't be the same after that!