Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

43 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

I don't think he's even considered anyway...

He has more of a chance now than he did when Amy Pascal was running Sony and referred to him last year as "that lame superman guy"  but yeah not seeing it especially after the way UNCLE performed and most importantly Bond producers don't want an actor more well known for another role let alone doing that role at the same time.

8 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

He has more of a chance now than he did when Amy Pascal was running Sony and referred to him last year as "that lame superman guy"  but yeah not seeing it especially after the way UNCLE performed and most importantly Bond producers don't want an actor more well known for another role let alone doing that role at the same time.

Yeah..

Dammit, I went to my usual shopping mall in one of France's biggest cities today and what did I see at the entry? A HUGE stand for SW7, selling all kinds of toys, and some figurine with a height almost reaching 1m o_o And farther the book shelves have been transformed, adding 2 shelves with Star Wars books and magazines dedicated to Star Wars...I never witnessed such an aggressive marketing for a movie over here, I just can't picture how big it will be :o