Decent episode, especially the ending. Didn't really like the airport scenes though.

I'm sure that kill by Dexter will come back to haunt him. I didn't think making the kill in the airport was a good idea. Seemed too easy post 9/11. Oh well.

Easily the best episode since Season 4 Episode 12.

Edited by iTz Only ED
  • Like 1

I'm sure that kill by Dexter will come back to haunt him. I didn't think making the kill in the airport was a good idea. Seemed too easy post 9/11. Oh well.

Easily the best episode since Season 4 Episode 12.

Plus the

Dexter killed has connections. I thought Dexter was dreaming at the time. He spent a lot of money all just to kill a guy.

Agreed best episode since season 4 episode 12. If the rest of the season is the like the first episode this could be one best 3 season of Dexter.

Plus the

Dexter killed has connections. I thought Dexter was dreaming at the time. He spent a lot of money all just to kill a guy.

Agreed best episode since season 4 episode 12. If the rest of the season is the like the first episode this could be one best 3 season of Dexter.

Agreed. The

airport kill

was a little too hasty and seemingly unwise. But looking to be a great season. Here's hoping we can top season 4 quality-wise... even though that is a tall order.

Great episode let down by the excruciating airport scene. I've worked at an airport. There are cameras everywhere. The unclaimed baggage would probably have a camera in every corner. It was way to sloppy a set up.

Great episode let down by the excruciating airport scene. I've worked at an airport. There are cameras everywhere. The unclaimed baggage would probably have a camera in every corner. It was way to sloppy a set up.

Not to mention the camera right above the door he walked through :slaphead:

The producer confirmed in an interview that that kill is going to come back to haunt him. They showed the Russian boss for a reason... Just another reason this season will be one of the best ever for Dexter.

Kinda figured that going to be the main villain in the story line. But this time Dexter cause the problem.