I honestly think the writers didn't know what to do with Lewis. They made him seem like a big part of season 7. Oh well.Good episode, season continues to be great.Episode 1: 9.6/10Episode 2: 9.1/10Episode 3: 8.9/10

Edited by iTz Only ED

I'd kept myself in the dark about this season, including casting, so seeing Yvonne was a very pleasant surprise.After seeing her I couldn't resist checking to see if that was a one off or if she was going to be a big part of this season, and she is in 10 episodes. :D

I think the writers should have had Louis kill someone. Louis could have left evidence behind so the police could have thought it was Dexter.By the way, how was this post? Are there any grammatical errors in the post? I am wondering since I am using Microsoft’s voice to read aloud what I type. I hope that by doing this I can improve on my writing.Edit:I wonder if Dexter is going to be blamed for this.

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia