I keep saying..."The last 3 episodes will be fucking awesome""The last 2 episodes look good""Holy fuck, this season sucked".I already read the season ending spoiler(rumor) and its headed that way.Huge disappointments next weekend(maybe 1 shock).

Edited by #ED

I never thought I would have to force myself to watch this show, but that's exactly what happened to me about mid way through tonight's ep. I was so mind numbingly bored I literally couldn't focus on the show and wanted to stop watching. I did at least enjoy the conversations with Dex and Deb near the end and Dexter for the first time being able to really walk away from a kill (although how he mentally got to that point feels pretty underdeveloped). At this point though about the only way the series finale will be truly interesting is if Dexter hears about this "Heisenberg" fellow and heads over to New Mexico.

Edited by MovieMan89

This was the episodes of dexter. Did not make sense at all. How would a US Marshall not know who Saxton is? How is Hannah checking into a Hotel and going through Airport dressed as the same person? Omg I could not believe how stupid this show was gotten.  This by far the worst season of Dexter now. 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia
  • Like 2

This was once a great show, then the later seasons started becoming uneven, but still showed occasional flashes of the original brilliance, but this season has been bad right from the start. I'm only watching now to see how they wrap it up, that, and the fact I still think Yvonne Strahovski is awesome (damn, I really miss Chuck).

The sheer stupidity of what is happening astounds me. I mean, letting Saxton live might be ok for showing Dexter's evolution in that he doesn't "have" to kill him, but the guy knows exactly who and what Dexter is. Dexter doesn't think he might just spill what he knows to the cops? Of course he miraculously escapes. So many holes in the way things are playing out I won't even begin to start going through them.

And the last few seasons even outside of the protagonists and plots have just been boring and repetitive. How many times can Dexter have the same freaking revelation about himself that he's "not your average serial killer!" "I have feelings! my sister loves me!" Etc etc.The thing about Dexter is he is constantly saying that and they really want you to think he's a good person but he's not. He didn't give a fuck when his wife died and he's always putting his son in danger.

Edited by aDIM
  • Like 1

I thought this season was planned it be the last since season 6.

They announced 2 seasons after season 6. The media assumed it would be the last 2 seasons. Showtime confirmed in May it would be the last season.

They announced 2 seasons after season 6. The media assumed it would be the last 2 seasons. Showtime confirmed in May it would be the last season.

This season is just plan terrible. It not even coherent. i do not what the season plot is suppose to be.

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

Those awful spoilers about the finale actually look like they may be legit. I swear, that will ruin this entire series if some of those things actually pan out.

Deb dies because of all of Dexter's crap, and then Dexter gets to go live happily ever after with Hannah in Aregntina?!? WOW. :unsure:

Edited by MovieMan89

I kinda want to know the spoilers next week or be shocked on how stupid they are. 

Basically they say Saxon gets Deb for good, leaving an angry Quinn to become the "new Dexter" (spinoff), while Dexter goes and lives happily ever aftrer with Hannah and Harrison in Argentina. :sick:

Edited by MovieMan89

That's what I read also. I didn't believe it till the last episode ended with Deb being shot.

FUCK THIS.

This season has sucked. They should have ended it with season 7 if this shit was going to happen.