charlie Jatinder

Weekdays (03-05 Jan, 2023) Thread. | Talk about the New York Giants in here!

Just now, JustLurking said:

Bigger conspiracy theory than the Sheldon's "giants are real"?

No, thats just the modern scientific consensus. That slaves built the pyramids is one of the most lively historical myths.

Wait i just realized again what thread this is.

JAMES CAMERON BUILT THE PYRAMIDS, HE USED HIS ONMIDIRECTIONAL SPACE LASER 

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

35 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

I do believe dino's probably are 65+mil years old, but there are a few weird things. Like the fossilized footprints where there are dino footprints OVER human footprints. Then stuff like the circular stones they found in south america i believe that show humans interacting with dino's, even riding them, etc.

Probably not the place for this convo though lol.

Nope but hopefully someone can make a thread for that one Day. Let me know what you think when you get a chance to check those places with nuggets brother stewart and Jimbo. Your going to be floored. I'm not sure we can believe anything thing they say. I mean earth could be billions, millions or thousands of years old.

All I know is folks can extract blood out of a mountain  that looked humanoid. It was a crazy moment for me and a group of folks into ancient history and tie ins with the kjv my brother