filmlover

The 80th Annual Golden Globe Awards live feed thread

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Good for Butler but for some reason I had a feeling they were gonna give it to Fraser despite him boycotting the ceremony.

Have a feeling it will be a Butler sweep rather than a Farrell sweep. Especially with Fraser and the movie losing a lot of steam.

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Good for Butler but for some reason I had a feeling they were gonna give it to Fraser despite him boycotting the ceremony.

Just now, grim22 said:

Have a feeling it will be a Butler sweep rather than a Farrell sweep. Especially with Fraser and the movie losing a lot of steam.

My mind keeps going to "Gerard" before I realize you're talking about the wrong Butler lol. I'm like...is he getting a nomination for Plane?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

I dunno, I think if Banshees is to win anything in the top categories the easiest would be in Actor. Elvis can always win some techs to fall back on.

Just now, filmlover said:

The winners are pretty much expected but I will Carmichael has been really lousy host so far. What in the actual fuck was that Whitney Houston "joke?" Needless to say, he shouldn't expect a phone call from the producers of the Oscars anytime soon.

Just learned about it and I am so glad I skipped watching the ceremony this year. I would have legit screamed at my TV in anger over that.