Borobudur

Weekday Thread - 3/13 - 3/16

It's spring break here as well in Canada or at least in the province of ontario. I saw a scream 6 today and the theaters were pretty busy. There was a lot of kids at the theater, scream wasn't overly busy but then again I saw it at 2:00 on a Wednesday afternoon.

I enjoyed this movie way way more than I thought I would. I didn't care that Campbell wasn't there. They did a fantastic job explaining her absence and it basically took one line in the movie. Kirby coming back was awesome, Gail fit in perfectly and the rest of the characters were so well done. It was suspenseful it was gory it was violent and they did a great job not revealing who the killer was until near the end of the movie. Jenny Ortega definitely has a screen presence to her and the other three characters as well from the last film were really really good in this one. Again I just can't believe how much I loved this movie.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kayumanggi said:

Can THE WAY OF WATER stay flat this weekend? BoxOfficePro is predicting a 24% drop.

Depend how much DIsney wish to push. It is not like there are many PG-13 action flick now and Disney itself they have nothing new to offer in marketplace now too. They can very well capitalize the awareness generated from Oscar sole win. 

Edited by Borobudur
  • Like 1