kayumanggi

BARBIE | 809.4M overseas | 1445.6M worldwide

4 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Yes the space chain has cinemas with 4.90 euros tickets every day for every movie 

Well the other chains are not complaining? lol

edit: wait, you mean in Italy? Seriously? I went several times to The Space Moderno in Rome and I've never paid 4.90 euros in any day.

Edited by Zamor

8 minutes ago, Zamor said:

Well the other chains are not complaining? lol

edit: wait, you mean in Italy? Seriously? I went several times to The Space Moderno in Rome and I've never paid 4.90 euros in any day.

The space on Vimercate (in Lombardy) has every showing today for Barbie at 4.90 euros.  The space Rozzano (in Milan) at 6.90 euros.

So not only in the south. 

Screenshot-20230728-150456.png

22 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Yes the space chain has cinemas with 4.90 euros tickets every day for every movie 

This isn't a chain-wide thing, you probably just live in the south or there's some local discount day. Regular tickets at the space are 10+ for me.

Edited by JustLurking

14 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

The space on Vimercate (in Lombardy) has every showing today for Barbie at 4.90 euros.  The space Rozzano (in Milan) at 6.90 euros.

So not only in the south. 

Screenshot-20230728-150456.png

Never seen that before!

22 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

This isn't a chain-wide thing, you probably just live in the south or there's some local discount day. Regular tickets at the space are 10+ for me.

I didn't Say everywhere. And no Vimercate Is in Lombardy 😂

Barbie Start the pink storm in Balkan ,it’s open 41m RSD in Serbia which is 4th best opening of all time behind local hit South wind II,Avatar The way of Water and Avengers Endgame,in term of admission is bigger than Endgame,3th best opening of all time.

• Astonished 4

37 minutes ago, Sophia Jane said:

I do some calcualtion,Barbie ticket price is so low that if Barbie could do 1.55-1.6B WW,then Barbie WW admission bigger than Spiderman No way home

yeah absolutely not. Barbie ATP is lower compared to Oppy because Oppy is a 3 hours IMAX film. some mkts like Hong Kong have ticket prices correlated to runtime, so 3 hour run time increase ticket price.

But Barbie is still earning best in Europe where ticket prices are way higher than Asia. NWH was around 250M, Barbie will most likely be around 175M if it cross $1.5B

2 minutes ago, across the Jat verse said:

yeah absolutely not. Barbie ATP is lower compared to Oppy because Oppy is a 3 hours IMAX film. some mkts like Hong Kong have ticket prices correlated to runtime, so 3 hour run time increase ticket price.

But Barbie is still earning best in Europe where ticket prices are way higher than Asia. NWH was around 250M, Barbie will most likely be around 175M if it cross $1.5B

EU likely €8+ according to other user’s response,NWH is way bigger price

Edited by Sophia Jane

8 minutes ago, across the Jat verse said:

So did some calculations. Currently have Barbie doing $675M without Japan, that's coming around 100M admits. US if reaches $600M would be 55-60M admits. So around 155-160M admits for $1.28B. Japan say does $75M, that would be 6.5M admits approx I think.

Barbie is maybe the first movie ever will make 1B and more without IMAX or 3D. This Is impressive.

The average price is not low in general with any other movie but in comparison with these big blockbusters It's now competing in total Money could really be 

5 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Barbie is maybe the first movie ever will make 1B and more without IMAX or 3D. This Is impressive.

The average price is not low in general with any other movie but in comparison with these big blockbusters It's now competing in total Money could really be 

Did Titanic have IMAX? not that I think lack of IMAX would hurt it cause original run was 1.8B and no IMAX ever accumulated to 800M+. So the original mega blockbuster for women and the new mega blockbuster for women didn't need IMAX to pass their milestone.:bravo: