Giorno

9/29-10/1 Weekend Thread

5 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

a brief scroll through this ‘kid’s’ twitter feed told me all I need to know. Got to him watching Prestige for the first time last month (?!?!?!) and he didn’t like it.  Lmao

LCJ was annoying as a child and somehow grew up to be even more obnoxious as an adult (just look up the whole Amy Schumer controversy, among other dumb highlights). Best not to give this Forever Idiot the time of day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

a brief scroll through this ‘kid’s’ twitter feed told me all I need to know. Got to him watching Prestige for the first time last month (?!?!?!) and he didn’t like it.  Lmao

Could be worse. Could be a lot worse

42C00ADD-8839-43E8-B733-61976998311C.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 1

That's honestly not a bad start for Saw X. A fresh Rotten Tomatoes score, double digits opening weekend, a budget of just 13 million, the 10th movie of a horror franchise, it made twice the opening weekend of Spiral. By the way, weren't there cinemas closed due to floods or something like that?

Lionsgate and the producers should be satisfied with what they got. 

12 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

That's honestly not a bad start for Saw X. A fresh Rotten Tomatoes score, double digits opening weekend, a budget of just 13 million, the 10th movie of a horror franchise, it made twice the opening weekend of Spiral. By the way, weren't there cinemas closed due to floods or something like that?

Lionsgate and the producers should be satisfied with what they got. 

Yeh Spiral was released during Covid, my first film back after one of the lockdowns. Social distancing, masks etc. 

1 minute ago, Issac Newton said:

That’s a lot of empty rooms for Dumb Money.