Eric is Gay for Venom

Predator: Badlands | November 7, 2025

38 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

To the people complaining, have you even enjoyed Prey? Because if you have, then surely you should trust them to make something enjoyable again, no? At least give them the benefit of the doubt until the first trailer comes out.

Yep, I enjoyed it, it's like 7-ish. But I think it was miscast, that's why I'm skeptical.

As for thread ban, sure, ban away, mister Eric, it's an honour to be a martyr for Katy O'Brien. What a queen! (It's a pity her role in Quantumania was so terribly underwritten. I was shocked how good she was in "Love lies bleeding")

Edited by cinema pal

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/predator-movie-an-alien-sequel-speed-3-1236042464/

Here’s a big one. Will the next Predatormovie get a theatrical release? [Editors note: this conversation took place before Disney dated Predator: Badlandsfor a 2025 release in theaters.]

Yes. And no.

You’re killing me here.

Yes, a Predator movie will have a theatrical. I’ll tell you very simply. After Prey became a success, Dan [Trachtenberg] came back and said he didn’t want to do Prey 2. And we’re like, “What do you want to do?” And he rattled off a bunch of ideas that were really crazy but really cool. We’ve actually done two of them. Two are coming out next year. One I can’t talk about yet, but the other one is the live-action Predator film with Elle Fanning that just wrapped in New Zealand. That’ll be out theatrically sometime next year.

You’re blowing my mind. Let’s tackle this one at time. One Predator movie is coming out theatrically?

It’s titled Badlands and it is an absolutely bonkers idea. It is a sci-fi thing, but it’s not what everybody thinks it is. And I mean, it’s awesome. It is so nuts. But in Dan, we trust.

Now you said there’s a second Predatormovie.

There’s a second Predator movie that we have different plans for. Dan has actually directed both.

So there’s a secret Predator movie

There’s a secret Predator movie that will come out before the theatrical one but I can’t say anything about yet.

lol what does this even mean?

"It’s titled Badlands and it is an absolutely bonkers idea. It is a sci-fi thing, but it’s not what everybody thinks it is. And I mean, it’s awesome. It is so nuts. But in Dan, we trust."

Jeez, what can be? Humans hunting predators for sport?) 

4 hours ago, cinema pal said:

"It’s titled Badlands and it is an absolutely bonkers idea. It is a sci-fi thing, but it’s not what everybody thinks it is. And I mean, it’s awesome. It is so nuts. But in Dan, we trust."

Jeez, what can be? Humans hunting predators for sport?) 

Predator in Gladiator style match