baumer

Tues Numbers ERC

They have The Pirates finishing 6th. I don't think that is happening. All kids movies have been over performing this year so why should The Pirates be any different especially when market is saturated with adult oriented movies and there is nothing for kids out there.

lol you thought I was trying to say a 10 million weekend would be bad? Assuming is never good.

No I thought it was strange that I had picked up on 6 weekends over $10m - like it was a milestone that didnt really matter

:lol: :lol: :lol:Please, BD2 just needs to be concerned about approaching BD1 numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if it has another dropoff similar to Eclipse-BD1 and ends up around Prisoner of Azkaban's total.

I see BD2 finsihing in the 290-305 million range.

They have The Pirates finishing 6th. I don't think that is happening. All kids movies have been over performing this year so why should The Pirates be any different especially when market is saturated with adult oriented movies and there is nothing for kids out there.

I agree. And their reasoning seems suspect. Poor Twitter activity? I don't think that's the genre of movie that generates much Twitter activity.