baumer

Tues Numbers ERC

baumer what's the bet or wager between you and the spidey?

I forget the exact amount, but he thinks it will make 310 or something I think it will make 195, so we meet in the middle. If it makes more than 257 or something he owes me a DVD of my choice, if it makes less, I owe him one.

baumer what's the bet or wager between you and the spidey?

I forget the exact amount, but he thinks it will make 310 or something I think it will make 195, so we meet in the middle. If it makes more than 257 or something he owes me a DVD of my choice, if it makes less, I owe him one.

Yeah but it's still great. No need to continually undermine it because it's handily defeating DH2.

Who cares about fucking America? I lost all hopes for that tasteless country when Alvin 3 doubled Tintin's gross.THG probably won't even make half of DH2 WW.

Who cares about fucking America? I lost all hopes for that tasteless country when Alvin 3 doubled Tintin's gross.THG probably won't even make half of DH2 WW.

Ohh boy. :lol:America tasteless? Do we really wanna go there? How many shit movies bomb in America and get "saved" by OS audiences? What countries are still keeping this pointless 3D fad alive by lapping up everything in the format? There are countless examples and we all know it.

Ohh boy. :lol:America tasteless? Do we really wanna go there? How many shit movies bomb in America and get "saved" by OS audiences? What countries are still keeping this pointless 3D fad alive by lapping up everything in the format? There are countless examples and we all know it.

What shit movies? Name one shittier than Alvin 3. Edited by Fake

What shit movies? Name one shittier than Alvin 3.

Please, like America's the only country with questionable tastes (which are subjective BTW). Look at other countries, last year Pirates 4 and Smurfs raked in dough like there was no tomorrow in OS countries compared to their (comparatively) low runs domestically. If you want to look at individual countries, every single countries have a lot of "bad" movies on their top 10, including your own India which is filled with unoriginal Bollywood movies.

In conclusion:

Posted Image

Edited by The Iceroll Games

Please, like America's the only country with questionable tastes (which are subjective BTW). Look at other countries, last year Pirates 4 and Smurfs raked in dough like there was no tomorrow in OS countries compared to their (comparatively) low runs domestically. If you want to look at individual countries, every single countries have a lot of "bad" movies on their top 10, including your own India which is filled with unoriginal Bollywood movies.

In conclusion:

Posted Image

Posted Image

In conclusion:

Posted Image

In India, bad movies do overperform many times, but good films never underperform.... NEVER!

In India, bad movies do overperform many times, but good films never underperform.... NEVER!

Yeah way to subvert the whole point of the post and swoop in with a sweeping generalization about a whole country's tastes on subjectively "good" films.

Posted Image

Fake, why are you calling out America's taste in movies when 90% of the posters on here are American? You must like having arguments, it's the only explanation.Anyways, looks like THG is following its last week increases/decreases pretty closely. Let's hope Wednesday can stay above 1m!

Fake, why are you calling out America's taste in movies when 90% of the posters on here are American? You must like having arguments, it's the only explanation.

I always call out on America's taste every once in a while. :PLast year it was because of KFP2 and Tintin underperforming.