kayumanggi

Weekday Numbers [Jun 17-20, 2024] | Thursday | 19.63M INSIDE OUT II | 2.85M BAD BOYS: RIDE OR DIE

2 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

So around 80m 2nd weekend 

Great. Ig 550m finish seems most likely.

Incredibles 2 can hold the crown for now.

600 million is still on the table

With 19M Thursday...

Following Dory's 2nd weekend increases and drops: 25.3M / 30.3M / 24.1M = 79.7M
Following Incredibles2: 27.9M / 36.3M / 28.6M = 92.8M

Following TS4: 28.3M / 38M / 32.2M = 98.5M

Following Lightyear: 27.3M / 35M / 27.3M = 89.6M

Following original Inside Out: 30M / 42.3M / 32.4M = 104.7M

Obviously, some numbers look too high, but I would expect something between Dory & Incredibles 2 on 2nd weekend, with a chance of 90M

5 hours ago, Migs20242 said:

BoxOfficeReport reported that Inside Out 2 2nd weekend will be 92 million.

Just some caution, that's just their prediction and they could be off. But 92M would be sweet if it happened. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Just some caution, that's just their prediction and they could be off. But 92M would be sweet if it happened. 

Maybe IO2 could overpeform again for 2nd straight weekend.

Needs to get as high as it can by next Sunday. Mario was at $436m, TLK2019 was at $431m and Incredibles at $440m. It's doing a very good job of closing the gap with TLK, let's see about the others. Think it probably needs to catch up to Incredibles by then to actually get to $600m.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Above Incredibles 2's first Thursday; even while acknowledging that Jurassic World 2 probably hurt it, that's still mighty impressive after the holidays.

That said, worth keeping in mind it could have a Finding Dory-esque hold this weekend - 33% Friday increase, 20% Saturday increase, -21% Sunday drop. That would get it to $80M for the weekend, which would admittedly still be a sub-50% drop! But yeah, just to keep expectations in check...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kayumanggi said:

What Friday are we looking at? 26M - 29M?

yeah, in that range. I guess $85m is really more likely because I'd have to assume nearly Elemental-tier jumps for a weekend over $90m.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cannastop said:

yeah, in that range. I guess $85m is really more likely because I'd have to assume nearly Elemental-tier jumps for a weekend over $90m.

Would be sweet if it gets over the original's opening weekend number of $90,440,272.