kayumanggi

Weekday Numbers [Jun 17-20, 2024] | Thursday | 19.63M INSIDE OUT II | 2.85M BAD BOYS: RIDE OR DIE

4 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

I know you guys are excited, but please refresh the page once before posting numbers.

I think this was genuinely posted at like the same time. 😲

9 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Let's go!

Again, best drop among wide releases. These drops will keep 400M worldwide alive. It's pretty much dependent on the domestic performance at this point.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, cannastop said:

I think Inside Out 2 is almost guaranteed to have 17 consecutive days with $10m or more dailies. Has any movie done that and NOT made over $600m dom?

Rogue One had 18 days and only reached 533M, but that's christmas.

• Like 1

If Inside Out 2's weekend jumps are like Incredibles 2's (48% on Friday, 30% on Saturday, -21% on Sunday), it will make a $96.7m 2nd weekend. So that leaves a lot of room for guessing. Anywhere from $85m-$96m I think could happen. 🤷‍♂️

if the 2nd weekend beat the OW of 1st movie that is crazy 🙂 Of course the 1st movie faced Jurassic World in its 2nd weekend and that did over 100m 2nd weekend and IO did not even have all the PLF and still did 90m OW. 

• Like 4