CoolioD1

MTV Movie award nominations

Holy shit! Standing ovation for Nolan! Incredible footage!I have a bad feeling that BD1 win travesty will happen. Lautner is there. He didn`t present anything so I guess he`s there to pick up Best Picture award with K Stew. MTV just can`t fuckin let go of obviously fading twi because they guess correctly that THG fans are samrter than watching this tired channel.

Oh, Jesus, I told you! This was rigged beyond measure. THG wins eevrything but Kiss, cast and hero and Twi only wins Kiss and is Best Movie? Fuck MTV! It`s like Shailene Woodley winning because she`s on MTV show, as if any of the show fans saw Descendants.

Edited by fishnets

Twilight is fading but ebcause its fans ate MTV main audience and intelligent fans of other franchises aren`t, MTV rigged the votes. This is just fuelling hate for Twilight among people who didn`t have much problem with it before But thsi constant undeserved winning is annoying. There`s no way in hell that BD2, the last movie, won`t win next year. 5 fuckin years of this torture. 5!

Oh, Jesus, I told you! This was rigged beyond measure. THG wins eevrything but Kiss, cast and hero and Twi only wins Kiss and is Best Movie? Fuck MTV! It`s like Shailene Woodley winning because she`s on MTV show, as if any of the show fans saw Descendants.

LMAO, so true, how many people voting really saw Descendants? Come on MTV.

Does MTV decide the nominees?

Sure it does. Don`t be fooled by Twilight scoring only kiss and MoY but winning MoY cause, you know, Best Cast and Actors do not a Best Movie make, kiss does,even a lame one. BD2 will be sweeping every category and most olikely some specially created for its Lifetime Achievement. It`s the last movie.They`ll shower it with awards. Hulk Smash is gonna be pwn`d by Cullen vs Volturi stand off. It is written.
  • Like 1

I was just looking at winners from the 90s and it's crazy different. Movies like Pulp Fiction, Seven and A Few Good Men winning MOTY and Denzel even won Actor for Malcolm X. I blame the internet for this change - I don't know how they used to vote in the 90s but it was probably better....

I was just looking at winners from the 90s and it's crazy different. Movies like Pulp Fiction, Seven and A Few Good Men winning MOTY and Denzel even won Actor for Malcolm X. I blame the internet for this change - I don't know how they used to vote in the 90s but it was probably better....

Snail mail probably :lol:

It's less the Internet than it is the fact that there weren't three huge "young adult" franchises monopolizing the attention of their audience back then.But even so, I also have difficulty imagining the voting body that names a Twilight movie as the best of the year going for movies like A Few Good Men or Seven.The most bizarre choice of the evening, however, was "Party Rock Anthem" winning the music award for its appearance in 21 Jump Street. I couldn't even tell you what scene it played in during the movie. In fact, up until I saw that it won here, I forgot that it was even in the movie. On the other hand, I immediately identify "A Real Hero" with Drive. Oh well. Edited by Webslinger