Noctis

Avengers: $18.7m!

Well they were long and had two scenes. I saw the first one. Confused the hell out of me. WTF was that? LOL

That is Thanos who is kind of a big deal in the comics

:P

Can someone post in spoiler what the 2nd credit was?

The whole group was in a swarma restaurant which played off the joke Iron Man made when he was "brought back to life" and said they get a day off. They were just sitting there eating, didn't say a word, the place was destroyed and they just were dead tire and didn't know what to make of the food. It was funny

Well they were long and had two scenes. I saw the first one. Confused the hell out of me. WTF was that? LOL

THANOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The whole group was in a swarma restaurant which played off the joke Iron Man made when he was "brought back to life" and said they get a day off. They were just sitting there eating, didn't say a word, the place was destroyed and they just were dead tire and didn't know what to make of the food. It was funny

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK i wanted to see that

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK i wanted to see that

Yeah it wasn't part of the first screening I got. It was added in later, but when I saw it on Tuesday, it was the finished film and had it at the end. It fit really well :P