Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

FULL JUSTICE LEAGUE CAST ANNOUNCED

Blankments Productions, Total Empire Films, and DC Entertainment are pleased to announced the complete cast of next year's summer opening blockbuster Justice League. It is as follows, in alphabetical order.

Emily Blunt as Ramona O'Brien

Bradley Cooper as The Flash/Barry Allen

Mark Hamill as the Scarab (voice actor)

Armie Hammer as Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle

Garrett Hedlund as Arthur Curry/Orin/Aquaman

Dwayne Johnson as Darkseid

Michael B. Jordan as Cyborg

Zachary Levi as Michael Carter/Booster Gold

Rachel McAdams as Iris West

Matthew Modine as Slyfox

Rachel Nichols as Diane Prince/Wonder Woman

Aaron Paul as Rick Flag

Brian Posehn as Skeets (voice actor)

Kaya Scodelario as Ellen Jones

Octavia Spencer as Amanda Waller

Channing Tatum as J'onn J'onn/Martian Manhunter

David Tennant as Patrick O'Brien/Plastic-Man

Evan Rachel Wood as Mera

The unprescendented all-star cast will be directed by Brad Bird, who also wrote the highly anticipated film that will open Year 7's summer.

• Like 3

When is Justice League coming out next year? It looks like it could be a huge blockbuster.

May 5, and it will open the summer season. I'll be really annoyed if someone takes April 28 for a big blockbuster, since I've said I wanted to have JL be the opener of its summer since Year 4.

May 5, and it will open the summer season. I'll be really annoyed if someone takes April 28 for a big blockbuster, since I've said I wanted to have JL be the opener of its summer since Year 4.

:lol: I was actually just thinking about that. End of April/Beginning of May has always been a very good spot for me to release movies. I'll definitely be taking memorial day weekend though, and end of April/Beginning of May will probably not happen for me next year as I'm incredibly busy. 

Edited by riczhang

Not to be outdone...

With Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzo returning to the directing and co-writing chairs, Spark: Ignition, the sequel to the critically acclaimed global hit, had just announced its voice cast.

VOICE CAST OF SPARK: IGNITION

Paul Dano as Alex Spark

Bryce Dallas Howard as Zenta

Benedict Cumberbatch as Ezen

Sam Rockwell as Kozar*

Brie Larson as Roxen*

J.K. Simmons as Therus*

Chloe Moretz as Plip*

Jeremy Shada as Arino

Steven Barr as Degg

Jenna Ushkowitz as Claire Chen

Johnny Simmons as Johnny Makowitz

*New characters. You'll find out who they are in the summary. I'm not spoiling it now, though Sam Rockwell is the villain here.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

That's a pretty damn good poster, Andrew.I've yet to read Society in full, but I'd say from what I did read, it'd score a 6.5 out of 10 :)

Thanks! I edited the parts you read so they are newish and in a much better way

Sequel News From Blankments Productions

In response to the fiscal news from Year 5, we have heard some news and rumors of sequels from Blankments Productions. First off, the news. There will be for certain a sequel to the summer sleeper hit, Lucid, releasing in Year 7, along with the Christmas hit, The Once and Future King. Espionage Project will also receive a sequel in Year 8. Also, there will be an English adaptation of The Girl Who Leapt Through Time releasing in Year 8 with the same creative team of Summer Wars. There are also rumors of a sequel to the comedy hit Double Chronomance, but we have heard that Blankments only has a deal for one sequel from them, and is waiting on the box office results of the upcoming Sir Thymes Time before greenlighting anything. Also, Blankments wants Alex Hirsch to do a Shiverin' Gulch sequel, but he has stated he has no ideas currently, and he won't even think of doing it until his Gravity Falls movies released. So much news!

Joe Wright's Y7 romantic epic "Empire" is going to be a musical, with a musical collaboration between U2 and Dario Marianelli. The music is said to combine elements of epic musicals such as "Les Miserables" and rock operas such as "Tommy."

• Like 1

Arcturus Entertainment Press Release

Arcturus Entertainment is proud to announce that Director and Screenwriter Michael Haneke has chosen to partner with our studio to make his 2nd English Language Film (after Funny Games). The film will be an adaptation of Thomas Pynchon's "Crying of Lot 49" and will be released in Year 8. 

MORE RELEASE CHANGES FROM 906 STUDIOSUpdated June, Year 6906 Studios Chief Executive Officer (whose name is unknown), stated more plans for Year 7 and beyond. They have decided to delay Chasimg Lincoln's Killer for Year 8, instead opting for Scott Derrickson to direct a second installment in the Slenderman franchise. (Derrickson declined to comment for this story. The studio pitched the sequel as..."In this terrifying second installment in the Slenderman series, Jay continues his search for his friend, Alex Kralie, who dissapeared while directing a student film called Marble Hornets."They also are awaiting The Book Of 4Chan's box office results to see if they green light a third 4Chan movie for Year 7. "4Chan is such a vulgar concept that it could be turned into a hilarious documentary." said Book Of 4Chan's director Kevin Willmott. He says that the third installment would be called 4Chan: Exposed.In smaller news, the studio had to fix several typewriters in the Script Office, due to fact they have so many films planned. "Year 6 was the writer's break," joked a representative.