Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

My long-term plan is

Clear and Present Danger remake

Without Remorse (John Clark prequel)

The Sum of All Fears remake

Rainbow Six (John Clark spinoff)

Potentially more Rainbow Six films (taking elements from the video game series)

My long-term plan is

Clear and Present Danger remake

Without Remorse (John Clark prequel)

The Sum of All Fears remake

Rainbow Six (John Clark spinoff)

Potentially more Rainbow Six films (taking elements from the video game series)

I barely know what I'll be doing next year and you have a long term plan. I need to sort my things out :-S. Next year I only know of Harald's Dream, Heavy Rain and The Lost Runes of Ensgril, although the later might be delayed again until I figured out the entire story for the trilogy instead of going blindly into it.

I barely know what I'll be doing next year and you have a long term plan. I need to sort my things out :-S. Next year I only know of Harald's Dream, Heavy Rain and The Lost Runes of Ensgril, although the later might be delayed again until I figured out the entire story for the trilogy instead of going blindly into it.

For me it's easy to have that sort of long-term plan since it's adapting a pre-existing series of material. Actually getting the films done on time is another story.

Hourglass Pictures Announces Y7 Slate At WonderCon

Jacob Bowen, president of Hourglass Pictures, has big plans for Y7.

First up is the films I'm sure a lot of you are excited for: Spark: Ignition. The entire cast and crew is returning, although with David Faustino's scheduling conflicts, the role of protagonist Alex Spark will be taken over by Paul Dano. The story for the sequel, while not quite as action-packed as the first film, will focus more on the new world that Alex has discovered. Three years after the events of the first film, Alex and his friends must once again team up to expose and stop the schemes of a cruel, selfish industrialist who has discovered the formula behind Alex's powers. The film will introduce new aliens, new places, and still contain a fresh mix of humor, action, story, and heart that made the first film so beloved. Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino are returning to co-write and direct. It will be released on June 2nd, Y7.

Next up, we have Empire, an ambitious musical directed by Joe Wright. (Kind Hearts & Coronets) The film is set in an alternate vision of the late 19th century, almost akin to steam punk, where large empires dominate the entirety of the globe and advancements in technology are all so important. The film follows the daughter, Tamere, (Carey Mulligan) of a powerful empire's ruler. (Colm Feore) This empire is currently at war with another empire. However, Tamere soon falls in love with a poor soldier in the enemy empire, realizing the tyranny of her own empire in the process. She is soon forced to choose between her lavish life of luxury and the side of justice and love. The production will feature gorgeous design and original music combining elements of traditional musicals and rock operas. It is slated to come out in the holiday season of Y7.

Our third major film is Extrasensory, directed by Danny Boyle. When a bullied tween (Kodi Smitt-McPhee) with Psychic powers is discovered by the government, he is trained to become a weapon for the nation, but he may reach is breaking point in the process. The film will also star Michael Sheen, Mark Ruffalo, and Julianne Moore. It is slated to come out in the fall of Y7.

Now, we're saving the best for last. That's right, it's Chuck Norris & Liam Neeson Vs. Santa Claus: Ultimate Badass. Co-produced with Blankments Productions, this film will feature the badass duo having to fight Santa Claus in order to save him from a new menace that's controlling his every actions. Dwayne Johnson, Mila Kunis, and Mel Gibson are all making their debuts in the Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson franchise, and the three films in the triple-bill will be directed by Clark Gregg, Scott Sanders, and Robert Rodriguez. This Thanksgiving, you don't want to be on their naughty lists. 

• Like 2

O$corp Pictures Announcement 

Today O$corp Pictures has officially green lighted of two major film projects for Year 7. First let's see the first film.

Director Sam Raimi has been chosen to direct horror film Captiva Island which will open on April 14th. The film was previous known as D3mon. The film has a budget of 30M and the cast includes Anton Yelchin, Emma Roberts, Chloe Moretz, Alex Russell, Kat Graham, and Sterling Knight. The film's plot is still mysterious but the studio announced this statement.

"Five high school students travel on spring break to a family's cabin on Captiva Island. They discover mysterious paintings that will change not only their fate but the fate of the world around them."

The second film is a Oscar intended film. This film is tentatively called Dream and will be opening in theaters October 13th. The film is a historical drama about Martin Luther King Jr.. Darren Aronofsky has been chosen as directer and Jamie Foxx is playing Martin Luther King Jr.. Other members of the cast are Viola Davis, Morgan Freeman, and Terrence Howard. The film will focus on the life of Martin Luther King and on the surrounding events of the Civil Rights Movement. The budget is estimated to be around 75M. 

Finally O$corp Pictures has released an interesting TV Spot for Society. The studio has taken the polar reviews and used them for the films advantage. The ad features several reviewers statements about the film and then finishes with "Love It or Hate It. This is Our Society". We will see if audiences agree on October 7th. 

Golden Age Movies plans new Horror franchise.

We have received the following information from a studio executive.

After an interview with a studio executive, we have managed to gather some information about Golden Age Movies' next year schedule. After they purchased the rights for Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and the Penumbra Game Series, the studio will try to push the first Penumbra into pre-production and try get it done either by January, or, if production takes longer than expected, October.

We also found out that the blockbuster franchise, which was going to be started with "The Lost Runes of Ensgril" has been delayed for now due to not having a complete script for the entire franchise.

In that same interview, we also found out more about the two other movies that the studio will release. The first movie is "Harald's Dream": The movie is about a composer who wants to follow his dream: becoming one of the best composers in history. The other movie, "Heavy Rain" is a Crime/Drama/Thriller about a mysterious killer who drowns his victims with rain water.

Cast:*Harald's Dream - James Franco, Joseph Gordon-Levitt (small role), Amanda Seyfried, Tommy Lee Jones and Sean Connery. Composer will be Alexandre Desplat. No information about the director yet.

*Heavy Rain - Chris Evans, Russell Crowe, Sebastian Stan, Keira Knightley, Rachel Weisz and Ben Kingsley. No information about the director, but Sam Mendes is rumored.

Also, in the memory of Normand Corbeil, Heavy Rain game composer, who died recently after a long illness, the movie will use the game score as a tribute.

Perseus Studios has been renamed to Agnimount Pictures.

The new film company will regain rights to all of Perseus studios films & has announced a ambitious Yr 7 lineup:

January 20-22 ------- PhoneShock (Black & White Horror):

Starting in January a horror movie will come which is reportedly shot in black & white and involves a lot of phone conversations.

February 24-25 ------- Dawn of Souls II : Rebirth 3D re-release

The sequel to the popular FINAL FANTASY movie will get a 3D re-imagining...no doubt as a means to get fans hyped up for the next mainline FINAL FANTASY release.

May 12-14 ------ KARATE KONG Returns (Animation Adventure)

A runaway hit at launch Karate Kong was enjoyed by one & all. The sequel brings back the same team & promises to be more ambitious.

August 18-20 ------- X (Sci fi thriller)

Little is known about this movie, however reports suggest it will begin a franchise that is full of mystery. The letter X is merely the first letter of what will ultimately be a full word that will be revealed as the movies continue.

October 20-22 ----- TOMB RAIDER : Mission Uno (Action/Adventure)

The silver screens favorite heroine is back. This time we should get a fuller movie what with the origin story out of the way.

Dec 8-10 ------- FINAL FANTASY : A Kingdom In Darkness (Fantasy)

The next Final Fantasy. Production had begun on this back in Year 3, so it's been a long while coming. Early reports indicate a fantasy setting with influences from Final Fantasy IV . (whereas the first Final Fantasy took influences from Final Fantasy II)

Edited by darthdevidem01

Golden Age Movie starts writing Journey script

Golden Age movies announced today that the script for the visual masterpiece, and multiple awards winning game, Journey, has been started. After the studio managed to buy the rights, they decided to go for it as soon as possible, and try finishing it before the end of Year 7. Currently, the movie is planned to hit theaters in November, Year 7, if everything goes according to plan.

“We are pretty sure that this movie won’t be a box office success, but after the profit earned from this year’s ‘The Story of Daniel Rigger’, we don’t see a reason why we shouldn’t make this movie that is probably going to end up going down in history as one of the most beautiful movies.”

When asked why they were so convinced that the movie wouldn’t be appealing to general audience, a Studio Executive said the following: “It’s because this movie is very, very different from the other ones out there. Everything that matters for us is the movie’s visuals and the story, which, for the most part, will be told by the help of visuals. In the whole movie, there is no word spoken, but the score and the epic journey the main character is going to go through.”

“It’s just like watching a black and white movie (mute) movie, and we know how many people watch that kind of movies nowadays. The problem is that, without the use of dialogue, the story will be told in visuals, which, if people don’t pay attention, won’t make sense to some of them and they will probably give the movie a bad review, which, in the end, will probably affect it’s box office even more. But we are confident about this project, and we’re not afraid of losing money because this is worth it.”

• Like 1

Edward Nadny: "Blankments Productions is proud to be releasing two major Oscar contenders in Y7. Ridley Scott is directing this great movie about a true life story of a cartoonist, played by Hugh Jackman, who takes down a mob boss, who is played by the great Jack Nicholson. We'll also have a great dark dramedy written and directed by David O. Russell called The Three-Month Funeral. It's about a young man who puts in his will that his family must keep his corpse in the freezer for three months or else they'll get none of his rather huge estate. It has a great ensemble cast of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Meryl Streep, Bill Murray, Jennifer Lawrence, and Anthony Mackie. The script is one of the best our studio has ever produced, and I'm really excited for everyone to see these two films!"

Edward Nadny: "Blankments Productions is proud to be releasing two major Oscar contenders in Y7. Ridley Scott is directing this great movie about a true life story ofa cartoonist, played by Hugh Jackman, who takes down a mob boss, who is played by the great Jack Nicholson.We'll also have a great dark dramedy written and directed by David O. Russell called The Three-Month Funeral. It's about a young man who puts in his will that his family must keep his corpse in the freezer for three months or else they'll get none of his rather huge estate. It has a great ensemble cast of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Meryl Streep, Bill Murray, Jennifer Lawrence, and Anthony Mackie. The script is one of the best our studio has ever produced, and I'm really excited for everyone to see these two films!"

In my opinion, "Oscar contender" is a dirty word. More like "Oscar bait."