Corpse

JAPAN BOX OFFICE | Demon Slayer breaks all time record for OW

Hah hah ,  glad too.. Frozen also doesnt deserve to beat HP7 part 2 either WW :)..Go Harry Potter... Avengers  was also way betr than Frozen I. I hope part 2 has a far better story, dont know if they can match that let it go song's superiority though with the sequel.

You all ready for Frozen 2, I think the young sister will develop powers too.

Frozen is an infinitely better film than Avengers. Not even a competition. I do love DH2 and Frozen almost equally, though. They both mean a lot to me.

• Like 2

You walk into a small business and point out a simple flaw thats preventing him from making much more money, he would be all over it.you let a corporation know and some idiot that doesnt know what to do with it jusy wants to pass it on. Ridiculous.Thank you for contacting Disney Investor Relations.We appreciate your e-mail outlining your concerns regarding the Frozen DVD release date. Your comments would be best received by submission through the following website:url=""]http://thewaltdisneycompany.com/contact-us/disney-consumer-products Have A Magical Day!The consumer products division? Holy shit! This us how governments run too. We're all gonna die! The idiocracy has begun.

Edited by T E Lawrence

You walk into a small business and point out a simple flaw thats preventing him from making much more money, he would be all over it.you let a corporation know and some idiot that doesnt know what to do with it jusy wants to pass it on. Ridiculous.Thank you for contacting Disney Investor Relations.We appreciate your e-mail outlining your concerns regarding the Frozen DVD release date.Your comments would be best received by submission through the following website:url=""]http://thewaltdisneycompany.com/contact-us/disney-consumer-productsHave A Magical Day!The consumer products division? Holy shit! This us how governments run too. We're all gonna die! The idiocracy has begun.

To be honest, your determination is impressive but I don't think they will change it now that they've announced it.

To be honest, your determination is impressive but I don't think they will change it now that they've announced it.

$50,000,000? A corporation will buy up farmland in Africa and force 10000 people from their only food source, and make them homeless to plant coffee and make far less. If the right person hears whats going to be lost they will do something about it. You have to get through the drones first. They didn't even make 50m on tangled's theatrical release. Its all of 20 min time. Fun to fuck with the system. Why not. This has been fun to track, a lot of surprises, brings back memories of tracking jaws. Im being professional for now, but the lewdness will come out sooner or later. Stupidity brings it out of me and I have a right too, my family does own stock. Edited by T E Lawrence

So why does EVERY movie in Japan get 36 weeks theater runs before the video release, while Frozen gets a 18 weeks theater run before the dvd? Disney screws Frozen over yet again with a super early video release! :angry:

Edited by Mojoguy

If you think Avatar 2 will challenge or surpass Frozen numbers for Japan I suggest you lay off the Posted Image

Lol I think you need to come off the meds.. Japan folks so love cameron films they commited sucide... You must drinking too much fanboy wisky.

Avatar  2 will smoke Frozen in Japan and everywhere else. It made more than  Frozen and had far smaller TC count lol...There will also be special 4K theaters built that will Show Avatar 1 and 2 theaters in Japan.... Best read the sci-fi mags :dunce:

Avatar had a pretty significant drop in attendance from Titanic. And it doesn't seem that Japan especially goes for sequels of popular films as much as their predecessors. Look at the decreasing attendance of the Harry Potter films. Avatar 2 should do good business, above 10b Yen, but I doubt it'll even match the first.

• Like 1

Frozen is an infinitely better film than Avengers. Not even a competition. I do love DH2 and Frozen almost equally, though. They both mean a lot to me.

Frozen doesnt have a great story or subtext Noctis.. This is a movie revolving around a decent dark  plot and one hell of a solo song and sequence.

Just go to the Disney Foru see how far down the line Disney fans put frozen. Enough said. Your kidding right Frozen better than Avengers??? LOL

As good aS HP7??? Hell no man.. its a good disney film , but  better than TLK, Aladdin, Beauty and the beast. its not even better than Tarzan as a picture.

Frozen doesnt have a great story or subtext Noctis.. This is a movie revolving around a decent dark  plot and one hell of a solo song and sequence.

Just go to the Disney Foru see how far down the line Disney fans put frozen. Enough said. Your kidding right Frozen better than Avengers??? LOL

As good aS HP7??? Hell no man.. its a good disney film , but  better than TLK, Aladdin, Beauty and the beast. its not even better than Tarzan as a picture.

I think you need to go check the definition for "subtext" because there's a hell of a lot more in Frozen than the vast majority of other films.

• Like 2

Avatar had a pretty significant drop in attendance from Titanic. And it doesn't seem that Japan especially goes for sequels of popular films as much as their predecessors. Look at the decreasing attendance of the Harry Potter films. Avatar 2 should do good business, above 10b Yen, but I doubt it'll even match the first.

Japan always supports cameron... And needless to say Titanic and Avatar  are number one in Japan and China and everywhere else for a reason.. They worship camerons  incredible work... Expect Japan and China to milk the hell out of it.

Avatar will blow Frozen away just like Titanic and the original before it.. You must be kidding my friend. This is James Cameron not a weakish Disney flick. Folks commited sucide when they couldnt go back to Pandora..

Enough said and Frozen doesnt get the 70-100 yr olds to theaters..James Cameron epics do.. Nothing is a lock yet, but pending good weather and he James outdoes himself yet again..Frozen is going to get a wakeup call on who is the king of Japan.

I think you need to go check the definition for "subtext" because there's a hell of a lot more in Frozen than the vast majority of other films.

Nothing on the scale of TLK, Avatar, Titanic, Beauty and the Beast.. I do think its better than Lil Mermaid, not so sure which one is better, because Tarzan is pretty damn good ,but dropped the ball i nthe end. The incredibles and Finding Nemo are most favorite CGI  Disney era films by the  way.

I seriously want the next 5 Disney movies to disappoint WW, and the next 5 to flop in Japan because of this idiotic Frozen dvd decision.

I'm so glad each Potter film dropped from the last in Japan. Avengers 2 will destroy DH2 it even more.Avatar will be falling hard from the original.

Also Notics and Kal are both freaking insufferable right now. :angry:

Avengers was an overall better film though..But I agree there is far deeper meaning with the sisterhood theme in frozen and how when your different how you can be seen as strange or even a monster. That part was done really good. Still  no way is any serious Disney fan going to rank Frozen above TLK, Aladdin , Beauty and the beast..

Japan always supports cameron... And needless to say Titanic and Avatar  are number one in Japan and China and everywhere else for a reason.. They worship camerons  incredible work... Expect Japan and China to milk the hell out of it.

Avatar will blow Frozen away just like Titanic and the original before it.. You must be kidding my friend. This is James Cameron not a weakish Disney flick. Folks commited sucide when they couldnt go back to Pandora..

Enough said and Frozen doesnt get the 70-100 yr olds to theaters..James Cameron epics do.. Nothing is a lock yet, but pending good weather and he James outdoes himself yet again..Frozen is going to get a wakeup call on who is the king of Japan.

Your posts are annoying. Avatar 2 increases over avatar based on what exactly besides your wishing that it will? How do you know 70-100 year olds don't watch frozen have you done a demography search for frozen? if so I'd like to see the data. Also where is the data that suggests that demo will turn out for avatar 2? Frozen is a weakish disney flick then why have so many people watched it and loved it? Please take off your rose tinted glasses, your bias is hard to stomach.

• Like 1

I seriously want the next 5 Disney movies to disappoint WW, and the next 5 to flop in Japan because of this idiotic Frozen dvd decision.

I'm so glad each Potter film dropped from the last in Japan. Avengers 2 will destroy DH2 it even more.Avatar will be falling hard from the original.

Also Notics and Kal are both freaking insufferable right now. :angry:

Mojoguy you will be eating  Camerons bootheels when he smashes up Frozen in Japan by 50-100+M and beats the movie as a whole by 1.5-2.1B :)... Frozen wont make 1.4B, Avatar 2 will make 2.8-3.6+B WW.. Good luck  with your falling nonsense..

lol

Your posts are annoying. Avatar 2 increases over avatar based on what exactly besides your wishing that it will? How do you know 70-100 year olds don't watch frozen have you done a demography search for frozen? if so I'd like to see the data. Also where is the data that suggests that demo will turn out for avatar 2? Frozen is a weakish disney flick then why have so many people watched it and loved it? Please take off your rose tinted glasses, your bias is hard to stomach.

Lol Rsyu.. Im in the real world guy not a fantasy.

They re-released Frozen to get the extra BO -One.

Avatar was already at 2.7B when it got a mini- SE release taking it to 2.8B. Second  Cameron took a 13 yr break and his next film beat Titanic..LOL

And seems AOL and other demgraphics state Frozen resonated with mostly kids, and 20-30yr olds dude..

Genius you need a 4-5 quadrants attendance  factor  to go the next level of BO glory. You tell a 60-75 yr old person I want to go to Frozen and see if they dont laugh righ in your face. The only time you see folks that old in a film like this, if they are forced to by their grandkids .

The older generation calls frozen and overated POS and want back the hand drawn error. Someone hasnt been keeping up with what folks are saying about  Frozen and  other Disney films of this eee i

Like most disney over the top fanboys, you will get obliterated comparing a 7-8 out of 10 disney film to a Cameron Masterpiece.

Watch destruction of your film by both Avengers 2 and  Juggernaut 2016.. SW7 as well. Though its still our  disney so everyone wins lol

Cry me a river when Frozen or its sequel makes 500+M Domestic and 1.5-1.7B WW :P

Edited by Superman001

Lol Rsyu.. Im in the real world guy not a fantasy.

They re-released Frozen to get the extra BO -One.

Avatar was already at 2.7B when it got a mini-release taking it to 2.8B. Second  Cameron took a 13 yr break and his next film beat Titanic..LOL

And seems AOL and other demgraphics state Frozen resonated with mostly kids, and 20-30yr olds dude.. From the 4-5 quadrants factor you need to go the next level of BO glory.

Like most disney over the top fanboys, you will get obliterated comparing a 7-8 out of 10 disney film to a Cameron Masterpiece.

Watch destruction of your film by both Avengers 2 and  Juggernaut 2016.. SW7 as well. Though its still our  disney so everyone wins lol

I'm glad you said the word fantasy not me, something must have hit home. Re-released frozen? when did this happen? 

Ok give me your data that suggests mostly kids and 20-30 year old dudes watch frozen. If you're suggesting frozen wasn't a 4 quad film then you're not living in a fantasy you're mad. 

I've already watched avatar get destroyed by frozen in Japan it was pretty easy to be honest.

If you don't have data to back your claims then at least put it forward as a suggestion and not a fact. 

Noctis I dont know how you rank  frozen so high.. HP7 is much better than Frozen, in fact part 2 is LOTR original triology quality.. Frozen has so many drop the ball sequences in quality. Disney is promoting the song over the movie content, how can you say this movie is up there with HP7.  I hope your not one of those comparing Frozen to TLK or Aladdin  or Beauty and the Beast guy?? Yikes!

I was thinking of leaving the forum and quiting 30 years of box office tracking if this dvd comes out. Takes the piss right out of it.I see I have a replacement already. He mentions suicide more than I mention sexual acts. Lol :PTopping avatar is a tall order. Especially w/o the novelty of brand spanking new 3d. ooh I mentioned another sexual act, maybe he'll mention homicide now. You go blue balls!