iceroll

Which new fall shows are you anticipating the most? (ABC, CW and Fox)

Which new TV shows are you anticipating the most next season? (ABC, CW and Fox)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. From ABC:

• 666 Park Avenue
    • The Family Tools
    • How to Live With Your Parents for the Rest of Your Life
    • Last Resort
    • Malibu Country
    • Mistresses
    • Nashville
    • The Neighbors
    • Red Widow
    • Zero Hour
    • Nothing from ABC
  2. 2. From CW:

• Arrow
    • Beauty and the Beast
    • The Carrie Diaries
    • Cult
    • Emily Owens MD
    • Nothing from CW
  3. 3. From Fox:

• Ben and Kate
    • The Following
    • The Goodwin Games
    • The Mindy Project
    • The Mob Doctor
    • Nothing from Fox

I'll eventually make a top 10 poll with the top two shows from each network but for now, which shows from ABC, CW, and Fox are you anticipating the most for the next season?I'll eventually make a top 10 poll with the top two shows from each network but for now, which shows from NBC and CBS are you anticipating the most for the next season?Brief descriptions of all the shows:http://www.tvguide.c...w/newshows.aspx

Edited by Iceroll Rises

ABC: The Family Tools, How To Live With Your Parents, and The Neighbors CW: I'm a little interested in Arrow but just a little. CW wake me up when you start comedies againFox: The Goodwin Games and Ben & Kate. I'm only interested in Ben & Kate because the 2 guys from Community are show runners.

ABC: The Family Tools, How To Live With Your Parents, and The NeighborsCW: I'm a little interested in Arrow but just a little. CW wake me up when you start comedies againFox: The Goodwin Games and Ben & Kate. I'm only interested in Ben & Kate because the 2 guys from Community are show runners.

CW had comedies? I thought they were all soapy or fashion shows.

CW had comedies? I thought they were all soapy or fashion shows.

They actually had a few comedies back when the network was created, they made one of my favorite shows Aliens In America which got cancelled in its first season. I really enjoy that show its sad it was never released on DVD. They also had Everybody Hates Chris which I also enjoyed. Edited by MovieGuyKyle17

ABC: 666 Park Avenue for Terry O'Quinn; Nashville for Connie Britton. :)

The CW: Beauty and the Beast just to see if they screw this up :P--I loved the original version with Linda Hamilton & Ron Perlman. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one. I might check out Arrow.

FOX: The Mob Doctor--hopefully enough of it was actually filmed in Chicago, so it looks like the Windy City. :wub:

Edited by mulder42