iceroll

Glee - Cory Monteith Farewell Episode next week

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to continue watching Glee in season 4?

• Definitely, I'll watch until this series is done.
    • Probably, bring on Season 4.
    • Maybe, depends on how the episodes are.
    • Unlikely, I'm just not a fan of Glee anymore
    • Never.

I liked both episodes last night, though I thought "Props" was better in the drama department. Beiste and Puck have a great dynamic together and I enjoyed the scenes. Nationals was good too but I didn't really like the song selection much.

• Like 1

Wow that was a pretty sad ending. It does a pretty good job as a series finale for me too because I think I'm done with the show now. What they've done with all the characters (except Rachel) to keep them on the show sucks and I haven't really cared about them since early season 2. It's been a fun 3 seasons. So long Glee :cya:

Wow that was a pretty sad ending. It does a pretty good job as a series finale for me too because I think I'm done with the show now. What they've done with all the characters (except Rachel) to keep them on the show sucks and I haven't really cared about them since early season 2. It's been a fun 3 seasons. So long Glee :cya:

It really could work as a series finale. I really wish they would have just kept them in high school like other shows do. I don't care if its unrealistic, at least it would still be glee.The episode was very boring until the last 15 mins. I thought Kurt would get into NYADA for sure!

It really could work as a series finale. I really wish they would have just kept them in high school like other shows do. I don't care if its unrealistic, at least it would still be glee.The episode was very boring until the last 15 mins. I thought Kurt would get into NYADA for sure!

Yeah the last 15 minutes were definitely the best part of it. The songs were very boring though. I think all of the kids' futures were really lazily written. I remember Whoopi Goldberg's character was very impressed with Kurt's audition and he did a good job so he should have gotten in. Also it doesn't make sense than so many characters have all these last minute decision changes like Santana not wanting to go to college.

I just watched the season 4 premier and I gotta say, I liked it a lot. I really like the split time between NY and glee club. The new cast members were very carefully chosen it seems because they are all great. That one chick who just joined the club is really really good. I can't wait to see more of her.Unique is annoying though.