baumer

Thursday numbers (big jump for Avengers)

Iron Man 2 was up 9% the Thursday before Memorial Day and increased 140% on that Friday, I see TA around there.

Well, the problem I have with comparing to Iron Man 2 is Sex and the City 2 released on Thursday, so IM2 took a screen count hit whereas Avengers has not. Take into account that MIB 3 will be taking 3D and IMAX and way more screens than Prince of Persia, and I don't see it matching IM2's increase.I think it'll get a 110% increase, if you want a prediction.

Really? Can't find anything in the site but it is time. Numbers are showing up any minute now.

I didn't mean they were there. I just meant it's time. She usually gets something out around 1:30-2:00pm pst.
  • Like 1

Early Friday guesses from Nikki:Sources are telling me that MIB 3 is going to make some money this Friday. We're not sure how much but we'll go ahead and guess 15-25 mill based on numbers I'm pulling out of my ass. One thing is for certain, it won't be a record.http://www.deadline.com/MIBnorecord/possible/bullshitnumbers/

• Like 7

"Sources tell me Men in Black 3 is looking at a 12M Friday. That should translate to a 4-day holiday weekend of 30M. Not a record. But the per screen average should be hefty."

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 3

"Sources tell me Men in Black 3 is looking at a 12M Friday. That should translate to a 4-day holiday weekend of 30M. Not a record. But the per screen average should be hefty."

K, this is hilarious, because it's true. Her math at times is worse than highschool drop out.

I seem to recall someone saying TA would make 2.9m for Thursday. He had a well thought out daily drops calculation.Glad he was wrong.

That was Goffe and some other dude....NY4Life maybe?

Waiting for someone to say for us to leave Nikki alone. ;)

I'm expecting for our fearless leader to show up any minute to remind us how Nikki gets her early numbers. :D

Waiting for someone to say for us to leave Nikki alone. ;)

You seen the video made by a Britney fan telling people to leave her alone? is that like the one you are waiting for?