Biggestgeekever

4 day Actuals pg 62+; MIB3 69.25m TA 47.22m

Great for TA.@RTX, what do you want to say? ^_^

RTX is planning terrorist attacks to all the movie theaters at this point. It's a matter of national security.I always wanted to say that, "it's a matter of national security". Shame it happened on an internet message board.

I predicted that could be in store in the Wednesday daily thread, and it looks like it really might happen! :DTA may also pass TDK on Memorial Day!

Excellent. Yea I've been talking about a 50 million 4day since Monday and was given the usual "not gonna happen" line. Edited by Moviefanatic

RTX is planning terrorist attacks to all the movie theaters at this point. It's a matter of national security.I always wanted to say that, "it's a matter of national security". Shame it happened on an internet message board.

LMAO, I just pictured myself using that as an excuse to leave somewhere early.'I have to go!''Why?!''It's a matter of national security" :ph34r:

We believed in 50 million 4day's and it looks like it will have no problem getting there. Go us!!!

So true. It would be crazy to see 4th weekend over the 3rd weekend. That accomplishment would be up there with opening Saturday and Sunday numbers. :) :) :)

LMAO, I just pictured myself using that as an excuse to leave somewhere early.'I have to go!''Why?!''It's a matter of national security" :ph34r:

i'll fucking use that!!! In portuguese, that isn't as cool, but I'm fucking using that!!!