Biggestgeekever

4 day Actuals pg 62+; MIB3 69.25m TA 47.22m

They didn't even give a Friday number. So I guess take it with a grain of salt. Not sure what happened to Nikki tonight.

I was just guesstimating that 10.5M Friday is required to get to 50M weekend. We need some concrete numbers.

50m means 600m is locked for TA. :o

Honestly, I thought it was locked after the OW; but I simply stated that I believed it would make it to 600m. You know how people get on here when you throw the LOCK word around. :)

well a good sign for TA is that before memorial day it really reduced its weekly drops.In the past when films have done that they have made a ton of money even after memorial day.Now Spider Man made 70 million and it looks TA will need around 74-76 million...

Hmm, even lower than my initial lowball $20m OD prediction for MIB which I raised recently to $25m. No idea how they're projecting $75-85 4 day on that. I see more like $60-65m. Guess my initial instincts about this may have been right all along as far as opening was concerned. WOM will be great though, so maybe that will kick in really fast.Also where the hell has Nikki been today? When's the last time she's left us hanging this long on a Friday? Especially a summer weekend!

Edited by MovieMan89

600M was locked after the 103M 2nd weekend.

Honestly, I thought it was locked after the OW; but I simply stated that I believed it would make it to 600m. You know how people get on here when you throw the LOCK word around. :)

It's one thing you have a 50% drop 2nd wknd, it's another it gets a GREAT hold against a strong and direct competition. Besides, I believed 600m is POSSIBLE even after the OW. And now the possibility turns into a lock if 50m can really happen.

TA first and 2nd weekend are legendary no doubt...If the 50 million Memorial day number is true that will likley make the best hold for a huge film on memorial weekend in a while.

Edited by Lordmandeep