Impact

Behind the Camera

Don't bother. I didn't like it very much, and Knightley's character is so over the top that it seriously screws up the whole movie.

That's more to do with Knightmare though, she's awful. And I'd like to see Bowel ripping out by hands. I thinknit's kinda harsh but it's be cool to have in a movie. ;)

That's more to do with Knightmare though, she's awful.And I'd like to see Bowel ripping out by hands. I thinknit's kinda harsh but it's be cool to have in a movie. ;)

Well I'll think about it. I wrote instead to have him re-stab himself multiple times when he wakes up in the middle of medical attention but if people here want to see self-disembowelment then they just might get it. ;)

Kind of makes me regret forgetting to include the character in Alesia for the Rome subplot. I had thought about it but decided to forego the little extra work it would take to fit him in during the Rome scenes as the guy who convinces Pompey Caesar is bad news. It'd have helped set him up as one of the 3 antagonists (Pompey, him, and Labienus) of the first half of this film and you'd get more drama out of him choosing suicide over surrender.

Kind of makes me regret forgetting to include the character in Alesia for the Rome subplot. I had thought about it but decided to forego the little extra work it would take to fit him in during the Rome scenes as the guy who convinces Pompey Caesar is bad news. It'd have helped set him up as one of the 3 antagonists (Pompey, him, and Labienus) of the first half of this film and you'd get more drama out of him choosing suicide over surrender.

Seems interesting enough. Hopefully it's as good as Alesia.

OK. I'd like a draft.

Might take longer than initially planned... I ended up going to sleep early because I was tired and today had guests over the whole day... I don't know If I'll manage to finish the first draft this weekend since I have a busy week at school, and I need to focus on that.

I've decided the future of Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson. Y7 will be the previously announced Santa Claus, Ultimate Badass triple bill. That will lead directly into Y8's single film which won't be a crossover. I will then take a year off, but then end the franchise in Y10 with two triple-bills that could be released as one six-film-bill, but I actually want some profit from it. :P It may be released as three double-bills or six films as well, but I'll decide that when I get there.

I've decided the future of Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson. Y7 will be the previously announced Santa Claus, Ultimate Badass triple bill. That will lead directly into Y8's single film which won't be a crossover. I will then take a year off, but then end the franchise in Y10 with two triple-bills that could be released as one six-film-bill, but I want some profit from it. :P It may be released as three double-bills or six films as well, but I'll decide that when I get there.

I doubt anyone's going to pay 6x the average ticket price for a Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson film.I'm at least happy because it reminds me of the old days of cinema when theaters would have a marathon of films.

The last Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson movie is going to be the biggest CAYOM film yet. You’ll see. Again, I might end up dividing the films up in different ways; I just know there’s going to be six Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson movies in Y10.

I honestly really want to announce what the last Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson is about right now, but I have two movies to set it up with first, and then I can announce it. All I can say is it'll be a teamup of four of their worst enemies against Chuck Norris, Liam Neeson, and everyone else. Unfortunately, they will have the greatest army in history. What? Why, that'd be spoiling it! ;)

The last Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson movie is going to be the biggest CAYOM film yet. You’ll see. Again, I might end up dividing the films up in different ways; I just know there’s going to be six Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson movies in Y10.

Posted Image

Film 1- Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Hired Guns

Film 2- Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. The Last Six

Film 3- Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson and Texans vs. Zombies

Film 4- Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. The Justice League

Film 5- Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Killer Computer

Film 6- Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Society

• Like 2

Might not return for year 7... Will do reviews, top 25 and Oscar ballots, but I won't have any movies... Preparing myself for a solid Year 8 where I plan to bring a Sci-Fi, a Fantasy series starter, a Romantic Comedy along with the movies that were supposed to be released Year 7.