Impact

Behind the Camera

I wonder how long The Three Month Funeral will be, in terms of word count. You said it was a new record for you.

At their current lengths, (editing still pending) here are the lengths of my three major films:

Spark 2: 8.8k

Extrasensory: 4.3k

The Academy - 5.4k

• Like 1

The Last Six is my longest film currently at 4.3K. Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Giant Spiders as an overall package was 6.2K, which would technically make it my longest. Little over halfway done with TMF and it's past both of those films. I fear it may end up breaking 10K, but I have no idea yet.

Journey should end up somewhere around 3.5-4K if everything goes according to plan and I manage to finish it at all. Seems like only the first write is a pain in the ass. I started re-writing the first part of it, and it goes nearly perfect. This will surely snatch some tech awards.

39 Clues is about 2K words long. Narnia's about 6.5K. Haneke is just over 2K. I'm gonna work on my OC now. Not sure what it is about yet, so I still need to figure it out. I've got quite a lot of ideas though.  

Lol, Y7 is my year, boys. ;)

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.

Year 7 is my year. Everyone knows that.

Y7 is my year, so you can expect a $400m finish for Spark 2 and a $200m take for each The Academy and Extrasensory. :ph34r:

"Don't be ridiculous guys. I'm winning BP again and Narnia's gonna make a trillion dollars  ;)"

Posted Image

Edited by Alpha The Easter Bunny

Lol, Y7 is my year, boys. ;)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0K63RYrlXc

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.

Year 7 is my year. Everyone knows that.

Posted Image

Y7 is my year, so you can expect a $400m finish for Spark 2 and a $200m take for each The Academy and Extrasensory. :ph34r:

Posted Image

Don't be ridiculous guys. I'm winning BP again and Narnia's gonna make a trillion dollars ;)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQvB6OjHOU

Numerator Pictures has got Year 7 wrapped up.

Posted Image

^ I will need that considering I'm releasing only 1 movie, and that movie is a low budget horror that will probably get bad reviews and will barely make a penny at the box office... Oh, and there's Journey which is pretty much like the other one, but with some chances at some awards.