Impact

Behind the Camera

Odds are in my favor. We haven't a repeat winner of BP yet. If this continues, it's either mine, Alpha, or ChD's year. TAKE THAT NUMBERS!! :P

You can count me out from there... Year 8 maybe...a nomination.

Since Spaghetti won in Y5 it would be odd for him to win BP.

Blank could win, TMF has a good chance at being a BP contender.

I could sneak a victory, Shipbreaker or Tom Sawyer seem promising. It would be a miracle, but it would be nice for Amulet to get a BP nomination.

Numbers, you have a fine chance. It's possible.

Riczhang, no.

ChD, no.

Impact, no.

I just got inspiration for my next OC. It'll pertain to Greed, Wall Street, and a heist most likely. Probably directed by the Coens, and will star Ewan McGregor, Josh Hartnett, and not sure who else yet. General premise goes, Ewan McGregor is the head of an Investment Bank (name undecided), and Josh is genius just out of college with a finance major, and aggressively tries to climb the corporate ladder. The movie's kinda a reflection on boredom, and ends in either a bank heist or a musuem heist. 

I'm gonna try to write it before tomorrow evening. 

Edited by riczhang

I just got inspiration for my next OC. It'll pertain to Greed, Wall Street, and a heist most likely. Probably directed by the Coens, and will star Ewan McGregor, Josh Hartnett, and not sure who else yet. General premise goes, Ewan McGregor is the head of an Investment Bank (name undecided), and Josh is genius just out of college with a finance major, and aggressively tries to climb the corporate ladder. The movie's kinda a reflection on boredom, and ends in either a bank heist or a musuem heist. 

I'm gonna try to write it before tomorrow evening. 

I think you can do better casting than Hartnett (especially as a 21-year old whiz kid since he's near 35).

I think you can do better casting than Hartnett (especially as a 21-year old whiz kid since he's near 35).

It's mostly set after a time jump. But yeah, I can probably do better than Hartnett. :lol: his name kinda jumped out at me when I was looking for actor's for some reason.

It feels so weird going from TMF to Boss Tweed. Whereas TMF is my longest film yet, Boss Tweed will be a shorter film, much like Citizen Hughes or Mr. Rogers Goes to Washington. Should still get decent reviews at the festival and hopefully some recognition for the lead actor.

Oh, an interesting fact: In TMF, a Y6 movie of Numbers and a Y5 movie of Ric's is mentioned. The film is set in the final months of Y6.

Speaking of which, Spark 2 will have a reference to a special Y6 film, but if you've been keeping track of some of my ramblings, you can probably tell which one it is. :P

Blank, I've seen that PM which has been deleted. I don't know if it was the wrong guy you send it to or whatever the problem was, if that offer is available for me, I'll gladly take it.

Willing to take a few pre-reads that aren't due to the Festival, but due to Part 1. I will still read TMF for Festival if Blank decides to send it, but I won't promise anything to the other movies.