Impact

Behind the Camera

Actually, I tried a hand at one last summer, but then I realized that this is much better use of my creative skills... ;)

On a related note, I actually adapted a fanfic this year, much to no one noticing. :ph34r: 

Since you didn't say what fan fiction you adapted, it's kinda hard for us to guess. Which one is it? 

Since you didn't say what fan fiction you adapted, it's kinda hard for us to guess. Which one is it? 

I wanted to be silent before the first review was released. A Woman in the Crowd is based on this popular MLP fanfiction that I read over last summer, with some major changes but mostly following parts of the first chapter and most of the eighth chapter. I wanted an Adapted Screenplay contender after TMF and Innocense, and as such decided to adapt it to a Spike Jonze fantasy drama. Hopefully, everyone enjoys Woman in the Crowd as much as I enjoyed adapting it. :)

• Like 2

I wanted to be silent before the first review was released. A Woman in the Crowd is based on this popular MLP fanfiction that I read over last summer, with some major changes but mostly following parts of the first chapter and most of the eighth chapter. I wanted an Adapted Screenplay contender after TMF and Innocense, and as such decided to adapt it to a Spike Jonze fantasy drama. Hopefully, everyone enjoys Woman in the Crowd as much as I enjoyed adapting it. :)

Well that will put my future reading in a new light

• Like 1

Oh my god, I had no idea! :rofl: 

Main reason I suggested it for you is because if anyone here would've known its origins, I figured you would since I know you watch MLP. ;) When it wasn't mentioned in your review, I figured it was time to come clean on my own. :P

PTA is free. Alexander Payne is taken.

The last change I make, I swear. Alexander Payne is free, taking Walter Salles.

Also, Mihai Malaimare Jr. (The cinematographer) will be taken, too.

Actually, taking Jeff Cronenweth instead.

Year 9 I'm talking about.

Edited by ChFloppit

So I was wondering what other posters on the site would participate in this game, and what films they would make. And I came up with a few.

baumer: Horror films. Nothing else.

Movie Man: Republican propaganda

iJack: 20-film Amazing Spider Man franchise

BKB would have Marvel superheroes vs., a franchise where Marvel superheroes utterly destroy everything in their path, such as the U.S.S. Enterprise, Christopher Nolan's taco city, and the Hunger Games Arena.

BKB would have Marvel superheroes vs., a franchise where Marvel superheroes utterly destroy everything in their path, such as the U.S.S. Enterprise, Christopher Nolan's taco city, and the Hunger Games Arena.

And what about Noctis? Documentaries for gay marriage?

The Futurist:

JENNIFER LAWRENCE: THE MOVIE

Starring Jennifer Lawrence as Jennifer Lawrence. In the movie, she goes around being awesome and at the climax, punches Paul Thomas Anderson in the face.

• Like 1

Similar to this topic, but CAYOM movies members would love. Here's one: Futurist would've seen Improper Exchange a million times in the theaters just because Jennifer Lawrence played herself. :P