Impact

Behind the Camera

So...Dane DeHaan as a roadie traveling to a crime-infested wasteland in a film that uses a score by some kind of rock artist....

*cough*storiesfromeden*cough*

Huh... The music makes everything look so epic. Take the music away and... uhm.

Are Hollywood people actually checking these forums?! Gregor The Overlander could be getting made, and the plot of Her sort of reminds me of Some Assembly Required, too. This could be it, guys! We're making it big!

Posted Image

If they actually do, it's sad cause they use our ideas without giving any credit.

Can we sue them for that?

Are Hollywood people actually checking these forums?! Gregor The Overlander could be getting made, and the plot of Her sort of reminds me of Some Assembly Required, too. This could be it, guys! We're making it big!

Posted Image

Nah, the true sign we make it big is if Weinstein adapts Background Pony (A Woman in the Crowd) into a live-action Oscar Contender. :P

Nah, the true sign we make it big is if Weinstein adapts Background Pony (A Woman in the Crowd) into a live-action Oscar Contender. :P

If that actually happens, then I'd like to send this message to Harvey Weinstein:

Welcome to the herd.

Guys, I have some disappointing news for you. I've completely lost my drive for CAYOM.

I've seriously have been trying all summer to get any film done, and I just can't do it. I write a paragraph but then get bored with the story. I tried to figure out why, and all I can say is that the Oscars last year completely crushed my hopes for this year. I know that sounds like I'm a sore loser, but it's true. It was crushing to see the two films that I've worked the hardest on ever get zero recognition, and tbh, it's hurt me a lot, creatively. I only have the drive to work on OCs, and even then, I can't get past a paragraph of writing before being stuck.

I honestly feel like completely giving up the game for senior year of high school, but I feel like that'd be a bad idea, since I do want to write a Last Six sequel, finish up Bond, and of course, write a conclusion to Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. I just can't think of anything period film-wise.

So, for now, I'd like all my films to be removed from the Year 8 calendar. If I can't come up with anything period by the start of Year 9, I'll get rid of all my properties and leave the game officially. (Except for Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson, I swear I will finish that up someday.)

Sorry, this has been a long time in the making, and I've been thinking about it a lot. I just can't write movies anymore.

(This all said, if anyone wants to take over the DCU, be my guest. I really only planned up to Justice League. That happened, so now I really feel done with it period.)

So for Film Theory we have to turn in a treatment of an original action movie, and I'm debating between Lucid and The Last Six... :P Anyone care to pick for me? ;)

What school are you going at...? Or what classes...? 

So I had this great idea about a bunch of high schoolers finding a portal through an abandoned locker. This portal leads them into a world of cartoons where we would see various famous cartoon cameos. Then we learn the exit is through a tavern back to the human world. Then they realize cartoons are finding a way into the human world, the same way they are going into the cartoon world. Now they must find a way to close the portal before the two worlds clash.

Then I realized it was Year 8.

And that Hand Drawn Heroes was coming out this year.

Posted Image