Impact

Behind the Camera

I already have him for a Year 8 movie, Blood Currency, that would have been released in Year 8 's First Attempt before things stalled..

And yeah, I think we all pretty much agree that Tarantino remaking Kill Bill is a bad idea that should get kicked.

Edited by 4815162342

I already have him for a Year 8 movie, Blood Currency, that would have been released in Year 8 's First Attempt before things stalled.

Dagnabbit. I guess I'll have to wait until next year.

Hey, I'm planning on doing a Freddy vs Jason vs Ash (or alternately Michael Myers) movie (although it won't be an adaptation of the comic). Do you guys think I'm going to need some rights to certain franchises or do you think it'll just be okay (or not) on its own?

I've just seen a great poster on a music video today and I'm already toying with an idea to create a science fiction trilogy just so I can implement one particular scene that has been stuck in my head since I first saw that poster.

Trying to get my freaking movie done as yesterday my PC decided to go crazy and just power out constantly.

I will be making a satire film "Hollywood Nerd" about a bunch  of non-nerdy guys who go "geekface" in a comedy movie mocking how Hollywood dumbs down different types of humor for the mass audiences.

I kind of sat out last quarter, but I'm coming back with a vengeance in Y9! Some of my planned films include...

-Moments of Silence (delayed from Y8)

-A sequel to The Terrible Plight of Freddy Zapper 

-A steam punk themed animated musical, a la Tangled and Frozen

-A fantasy drama OC directed by Baz Lurhman

-Wes Anderson's second film in CAYOM!

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

I kind of sat out last quarter, but I'm coming back with a vengeance in Y9! Some of my planned films include...

-Moments of Silence (delayed from Y8)

-A sequel to The Terrible Plight of Freddy Zapper 

-A steam punk themed animated musical, a la Tangled and Frozen

-A fantasy drama OC directed by Baz Lurhman

-Wes Anderson's second film in CAYOM!

Sweet, I'm planning a return too! I'm gonna go with

- An R-rated Seth MacFarlane comedy crossover starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Hugh Jackman

- Four DCU movies, one for each quarter (because there's no such thing as saturation!)

- The conclusion to both my James Bond trilogy and Lucid

- A sequel to Sir Thymes Time

- RETURN OF THE LAST SIX FINALLY

• Like 2

Blank is Green Lantern one of those? If not I will return to Jack Bender for Mysteries 2 since I'd changed the director when you'd planned to use him for GL.

It's my initial Year 8 schedule, plus a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle movie. So, yes, Green Lantern is one, but if you'd like to use Jack Bender, you can have him, and I can find someone else for Green Lantern. I can go either way :)