The Stingray

Who should be the villain/s in The Amazing Spider-Man 2?

TASM 2 villain  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the villain/s in TASM 2?

• Carnage
    • Chameleon
    • Electro
    • Hammerhead
    • Hobgoblin
    • Jackal
    • Kraven the Hunter
    • Morbius
    • Morlun
    • Mysterio
    • Rhino
    • Scorpion
    • Shocker
    • Vulture
    • Other

Either a more comic book based version of GG or use Hobgoblin to accomplish the same task. But at this point, I've given up on my dream of an accurate Goblin adaption.Other than that, Mysterio or Kraven. A Kraven's Last Hunt adaption would be amazing on film, but Mysterio would open up so many visual effects opportunities.

• Like 1

Either a more comic book based version of GG or use Hobgoblin to accomplish the same task. But at this point, I've given up on my dream of an accurate Goblin adaption.Other than that, Mysterio or Kraven. A Kraven's Last Hunt adaption would be amazing on film, but Mysterio would open up so many visual effects opportunities.

What about a proper Venom in TASM 2?

The "animal tradition" would be great.LizardNext:Rhino (chaos action scene, nice grey suit..)Vulture (yes, i assume the old man in green suit with big wings).Electro would be visually stunning in action.If a star is cast as Mysterio, he will probably demands a clause in contract:"my face must be showed and this globe helmet broke at one moment or another".

I want Green Goblin again. And if they plan to introduce MJ eventually, maybe in the 3rd film. I'd like Katniss to do it. But she can't do it half assed and most of all, she needs to work her ass off for the role. I want MODEL MJ this time, not actress. MJ was never given justice outside comics, so Katniss would have to hit the gym harder than for The Hunger Games. No "normal girl" looks this time.

Posted Image

I don't know, if you do GG next and lose Gwen Stacy it would be awkward to introduce MJ for single movie at the end of the trilogy.But if they wait till ASM3 to to do that story I'm going to have epic blue balls for the next 4 years.But I love the idea of Kraven and Mysterio in the same movie. and an opening battle scene with Shocker for the GG movie.

GG villain for ASM3, but introduce Normam Osborne in ASM2 to lay some groundwork.Gwen's death would be a great, bittersweet way to close out the trilogy and then set things up for a second series where MJ is introduced.

• Like 1