rockNrollaDIM

Sons of Anarchy

Here is the thread to discuss one of the best shows on television, Sons of Anarchy. Beware of le spoilers.I love this, it's one of my favorite shows, and tonight's episode was amazing. I really need to see Clay get his comeuppance before the end of the season, and I'm still worried for Tara. I thought she was dead for sure tonight, but I'm glad Gemma finally pulled her head out of the sand and realizes what needs to be done.Looking back on it now, I realize the last season in Ireland was shit. I was kind of in denial at the time but it just dragged on and on and on and on. That this season has been so great only confirms that. It's "vintage" SOA and it's featured some great storylines- even with secondary characters like Juice who I am really glad has finally gotten a serious character arc this year.Katy Sagal has been incredible in all 4 seasons. She deserved that Golden Globe and then some. Sutter is right to bitch about the Emmy snubs, because Sagal's performance is consistently one of the best on television and the show is easily up there with TV's best dramas.

Incredible show. Season 3 was just a transitional season, it basically set up quite a lot of awesome stuff. Even then, I wouldn't call it bad.The Emmys hate acknowledging genre entertainment of any type, just like The Oscars. Hollywood has no problem making billions of dollars off of genre movies, TV shows and merchandise every year, but their own politics prevent them form awarding any of it. SOA will never get Best Drama and major Acting nominations at the Emmys.

Another great episode last night which has set up an absolute balls to the walls episode next week now that:

Opie knows Clay killed his father. I have no idea what's going to happen. I can't believe that they will get rid of Clay but I see no other way, he has to die, he's lost it. It's too bad in the preview for next week it looks like Gemma is going to try to stop Opie, don't know why, this has to happen.Also love the storyline with Juice, I knew that Chibs would understand. But unfortunately for Juice, it's too late. He's already betrayed the club. That shit is going to hit the fan real soon and I don't see how he makes it out of this season alive.Lastly, it's too bad that blonde guy died. Was not expecting that! I forget his name though... Oh and Tiggy turned in his patch. I was surprised he didn't just go in there and shoot Clay, considering he loves Gemma..

This is the best season yet.

Pretty good debut. Heavy stuff with Tigg, but I'm still waiting for them to do something really ballsy like kill off a main character.It's unbelievable that they all made it out alive last season. And I HATE Bobby. Can't believe he's somehow out of jail. The way he mopes and whines and always crying, very annoying.Jax accent was horrible last night though, we were cracking up, he kept drifitng into a British accent.