hasanahmad

Thursday Box Office Estimates MAD3 5.4, Prom 3.3, Snow 2.2

Great point. Doesn't explain Twi-legs though :lol:But other movies like Bridesmaids, yeah.

Twi only appeals to some fangirls, not most. And baumer :P
  • Like 2

I think that -18% Thursday drop for Prom is a record for movies that had at least a $50m opening weekend. I checked quite a few movies and the highest Thursday drop I could find was around -12%.

NOT - Twilight New Moon dropped -35% and Breaking Dawn -38%. And HPDH1 even dropped -20% :newhere:

At least you do your research.

not a record

I think that -18% Thursday drop for Prom is a record for movies that had at least a $50m opening weekend. I checked quite a few movies and the highest Thursday drop I could find was around -12%.

NOT - Twilight New Moon dropped -35% and Breaking Dawn -38%. And HPDH1 even dropped -20% :newhere:

Those were all Thanksgiving. ;)
  • Like 1

He believes the movie should have been marketed to "smart" people since Prometheus is just sooooo smart. Oh and I guess only idiots watch sports.. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that was a very bizarre statement, especially considering that most studies that I have seen show sports fans, on average, to more educated than the national average. Edited by rb02

Yeah, that was a very bizarre statement, especially considering that most studies that I have seen show sports fans, on average, to more educated than the national average.

Come on, lol. It's RTX. Spin City