hasanahmad

Thursday Box Office Estimates MAD3 5.4, Prom 3.3, Snow 2.2

Looks like it affected all of the movies. We'll see when we get the rest of the numbers. I don't think that's the only reason Prom dropped. There's something else going on there.

Again, I don't think an 11 share is that much.

This Sunday then Tuesday Thursday Sunday Tuesday at usually 9pm est. It's a 7 game finals with two games already played Tuesday and yesterday.

7 games if necessary. Which it won't be. Thunder in 5 or 6. Or at least I REALLLLLLYYY hope so.

Why do you think the movies decreased then?

I dunno...we're at one of those times of year when dailies become erratic as we transition into Summer. It will stabilize once we get into late June and definitely past July 4th.But if 3.3 is right for Prometheus, it's troubling. That's around a 63% hold from Mon. That's "The Happening" territory.

fun fact my friend told me: it's the first finals match where both team's names do not end in s.

Seems to be the new thing("new" being a relative term) with sports franchises. Sure, the Utah Jazz have been around since 74, but we've seen a lot of teams spring up lately throughout sports with "singular" names: The Miami Heat, The OKC Thunder, The Tampa Bay Lightning, The Montreal Impact, The Minnesota Wild...

Suddenly I'm reminded of an episode of "Fawlty Towers" (do yourself a favor and look it up if you're unfamiliar with it). It's a scene where Basil (John Cleese) comes into the kitchen complaining and no one responds to him. After a moment, he starts asking , "Can anyone hear me? Have I suddenly become invisible? Hello? Hello?":)

• Like 1

Suddenly I'm reminded of an episode of "Fawlty Towers" (do yourself a favor and look it up if you're unfamiliar with it). It's a scene where Basil (John Cleese) comes into the kitchen complaining and no one responds to him. After a moment, he starts asking , "Can anyone hear me? Have I suddenly become invisible? Hello? Hello?" :)

I'd like this if I could.

Suddenly I'm reminded of an episode of "Fawlty Towers" (do yourself a favor and look it up if you're unfamiliar with it). It's a scene where Basil (John Cleese) comes into the kitchen complaining and no one responds to him. After a moment, he starts asking , "Can anyone hear me? Have I suddenly become invisible? Hello? Hello?" :)

:lol:

PM system is down people.And Jack, I stopped going in there due to the tonal shift to abject negativity. I thought you were doing the same? My suggestion to you is not to respond. It takes two to make a fight. Let them have their say. If you respond, you will only escalate things and end up making yourself look bad.

"NBA Finals generates best Game 2 overnight rating since 2004"Here's the answerhttp://www.nba.com/2...game-2-ratings/

I hope so. This Thursday number doesn't make any sense after its really strong Sunday and Tuesday holds. 19% Wednesday drop was kinda expected... District 9 dropped 17% on its first Wednesday. Maybe it will have a big increase Today?