TLK

Weekend Estimates: TMB @ 13M, PROM @ 20.2M, ROA @ 15M, MAD3 @ 35.5M

As someone pointed out last year we got to the point where people think they have to make R rated comedies.(I thought Dodgeball was rated R before it came out.)

Yeah, I guess studios saw The Hangover breakout and thought everything needs to be R, even crap like The Change Up.

Thanks, but it doesn't matter. This kind of turns my summer upside down because I was making plans around having a 1/2 day every week.. it was so nice last year, was able to get tons of stuff done, catch matinees, go to the beach, save on vacation time.. meh :(I think unless I get a promotion/decent raise, in January I'll start looking for a new job because then I'll have 2.5 years under my belt.

In January, I am be going to looking for a career job myself. I am so afraid. I hope you can get a raise or find a great job.

Are you planning on getting your LCSW?

Going need to graduate school first. I am planning to work for two years in social work than going to grad school. I would like to go grad after college but my gpa is not high enough. Right now my GPA is a 2.68.

"Going need to graduate school first. I am planning to work for two years in social work than going to grad school. I would like to go grad after college but my gpa is not high enough. Right now my GPA is a 2.68."Well I was the same in the first two years of Uni..Then I had a change in thinking..Work Now and then stress fun latter.Went up to like a 3.8 for 3 and 4th year.To much these days people do not do the work and decide to have fun. However they cannot really have fun because they are worried about school and then screw themselves over.You know how nice it is to party it up when you finished all your projects and such... :bop: :bop: