TLK

Weekend Estimates: TMB @ 13M, PROM @ 20.2M, ROA @ 15M, MAD3 @ 35.5M

Magic Mike will get the women so it does have a shot at a slight break out. "Ted" just looks weird but it will probably be funny cause it's "R" so Seth probably didn't hold back. But I'm not the biggest Marky Mark fan, he seems to just be himself in all his movies. If these numbers hold, June just got depressing. I mean a potty mouth teddy bear, a stripping channing and another Madea movie. Save us Pixar, you are our only hope, lol.

Sadly the best looking one "People Like Us" will be the lowest grossing film of that weekend.

Magic Mike proves something further is wrong:If they made a movie about female strippers it be considred a perverted film by women and guys would be considered perverts for seeing it.Magic Mike: Oh nothing is wrong or perverted...yeah....

Magic Mike proves something further is wrong:If they made a movie about female strippers it be considred a perverted film by women and guys would be considered perverts for seeing it.Magic Mike: Oh nothing is wrong or perverted...yeah....

Showgirls is a cult classic and that Demi Moore bomb was just :rofl: The latter is a career that overstayed its welcome until Striptease ended it for good (unless you count being Ashton`s main squeeze a career). Edited by fishnets

^It was considered perverted. This isn't....

Was it? Granted I was only 3 when it came out, so you'd know better than me, but it was my impression that people thought the movie was terrible more than perverted.

Was it? Granted I was only 3 when it came out, so you'd know better than me, but it was my impression that people thought the movie was terrible more than perverted.

I remember them saying that in 1995, it was all over the news so yeah. Anyway...on another topic :P

I feel your pain. It reads like a page from Horrible Bosses script.

Thank you! I feel bad bitching about my boss cause usually he is really cool and relaxed but this just sucks. It's not like him to offer no explanation and not discuss it with us first. He makes us have team meetings to agree on the fuckin color scheme of excel reports but doesn't consult us about a scheduling issue that we actually give a shit about? Psh.

Yay people! That's My Boy is failing. FAILING! :wub:Not very good for ROA either. Calm before the storm before Brave opens next weekend.Good drop for Madagascar 3, and expected for Prometheus.

Thank you! I feel bad bitching about my boss cause usually he is really cool and relaxed but this just sucks. It's not like him to offer no explanation and not discuss it with us first. He makes us have team meetings to agree on the fuckin color scheme of excel reports but doesn't consult us about a scheduling issue that we actually give a shit about? Psh.

I bet his wife`s a bitch. Everyone turns to shit at work if things stink at home. Edited by fishnets

Magic Mike proves something further is wrong:

If they made a movie about female strippers it be considred a perverted film by women and guys would be considered perverts for seeing it.

Magic Mike: Oh nothing is wrong or perverted...yeah....

^^^This.

Oh, AND this

vvv

Posted Image

• Like 4