Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

I know I already told that but it's really crazy to see the Interstellar is extremely dynamic with several posts per minutes...BH6 sometimes needs to wait for hours to have a post..

I expect much from Interstellar and I will watch it during its first day in France but it saddens me to see such a gap despite both having the same release date :/

This forum is not the best place to gauge GA anticipation! Last year, the Frozen thread was not even up to 80 pages a week before release, if I correctly remember, and look how things turned out at the BO for that, especially in comparison to the way more bloated Thor: The Dark World and Desolation of Smaug threads!  :D
  • Like 2

I know I already told that but it's really crazy to see the Interstellar is extremely dynamic with several posts per minutes...BH6 sometimes needs to wait for hours to have a post..

I expect much from Interstellar and I will watch it during its first day in France but it saddens me to see such a gap despite both having the same release date :/

It's mostly Tomato-Watching right now. BH6's reviews have stalled out at 9 and we probably will have to wait till next week to get an avalanche of reviews. That's when the thread explosion always happens.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

This forum is not the best place to gauge GA anticipation! Last year, the Frozen thread was not even up to 80 pages a week before release, if I correctly remember, and look how things turned out at the BO for that, especially in comparison to the way more bloated Thor: The Dark World and Desolation of Smaug threads!  :D

It's reassuring :D

Hmm... is it too late to start one?

I would have asked earlier but for some reason I kept thinking BH6 released closer to Thanksgiving.

As long as the movie is not released I think it's fine, 1 week before the release seems fine to me :)

• Like 1

3,700 theaters is a great number, more than Interstellar. Disney B)

This should be enough, but many animated features have had more. DreamWorks Animation, for example, regularly gets 3900+ or even 4000+ theaters. And movies from Illumination and Blue Sky often get more theaters than what WDAS' movies get. And despite having the same distributor, Pixar also regularly gets more theaters. WDAS is up there, but is seemingly in last place among the major animation studios in terms of theaters, and apparently nothing has changed.

Here is a list, for reference:

http://boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=animation.htm

Edited by Melvin Frohike
  • Like 1